Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: K W FRITH WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 08:18 PM
http://reno.craigslist.org/clt/3778512154.html

This is a SCAM!
The guys name is Rob Wooley with a Saratoga, California address
His phone number is 408-981-6280
He also has a Pontiac sign-Sunoco sign-Standard sign& a Ford clock on Craigs list! Supposedly he has sold the clock and I hope its to no one from this site.
HOW DO I KNOW??--Because he robbed me of $400 and will not return calls, emails or texts anymore! This was over a month ago! Believe me, this guy doesn't have any of this stuff--he uses fake pictures and just collects the payment with NOTHING in return!!!
Posted By: advertologist Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 08:24 PM
sounds like this guy needs a visit,
located around San Jose area.. cool
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 08:36 PM
Scamming some one for a couple hundred is one thing but he's looking for some serious cash out of what he's got listed! He just asks enough that it looks like a really good deal and its always an estate deal or a relatives personal stuff! Hopefully he didn't get any Old Gassers!
Posted By: tetraethyl Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 08:50 PM
Man, that stinks friend. So sorry to hear you got taken but grateful that you care enough to warn the rest of us.
Mike.
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 09:08 PM
I put out the same warning about this guy but for California CL cities. He's been taking pictures of highly desireable cans and signs from old ebay listings and posting them as his own. When you call him to say you want to come and take a look at the item, he says that his brother in St Louis has it. But, pay him up front and he'll have his brother ship it out. I haven't seen him in the California listings lately but it looks like he's moving around. I tried reporting him to local authorities but they don't seem to really care.

Ron
Posted By: moore798 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 09:09 PM
CraigsList is a very dangerous place to go,unless you deal eye to eye.Kevin,hope this works out for you!
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 09:12 PM
Kevin,

Since you are a victim, can you submit a complaint to the FTC? This is a link to make a complaint.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Ron
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 09:28 PM
I think I'm just a small victim! I bet he's scammed a lot of others and feels confident enough to move up to bigger stuff!
I'll file a complaint but I'd rather get ahold of the Sherriffs office in his county and see if they can't visit him. Might be hard to find though, without his exact address?
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 09:42 PM
He's somewhere within Santa Clara County. He has used cities like San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, and Cupertino. I believe him to be in my area. At least his cell phone number is. Since you can claim to be a victim, the authorities might listen to you. I'm a third party with no claim. Maybe that's why they don't care. This guy's phone number may be good enough of a start.

Santa Clara County Sheriff operations desk: (408) 808-4400
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 09:51 PM
His IP address can also be tracked by authorities [they can get that from CL & cell phone provider].
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 11:10 PM
He called me out of the blue and I came so close to sending him $1500. Then after a day he said to wire it for faster shipping. That is when I got cold feet and tried to find someone that knew him with no luck. I guess my hunch was right.
Funny thing is all his items he sent pics of had the same background. I asked for better pics of the $700.Pontiac sign and he gave the exact detailed pics I wanted within a few minutes. I do believe he has most items in his possesion
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 11:29 PM
If you don't know somebody from a craigslist ad, never send money for an item. Cash only if you can meet them in a public area and exchange for the goods. I lost (& learned a lesson) $50 to some schmuck on CL years ago. Now I know better after they didn't send the advertised item. frown
Posted By: LOWright Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 11:43 PM
Hey Kevin,
Sorry this scum bag got you!
This guy called me because i had a ad on Craigslist looking for pumps and signs. He sent me the same Pontiac, Sunoco, Clocks and Shell sign pics and the first thing i noticed was that the pics were all different sizes. I googled Pontiac sign and the same one came up that had sold at auction, so did most of the others. I called him back and ask for better pics of the Pontiac sign (knowing he could not produce them) and if he had other Auto signs and he sent me some other pics but ignored my request for better pics of the Pontiac. I emailed him letting him know that i would take all the Auto signs and a couple of the clocks and ask how he wanted to get paid and he burnt my phone up for three or four days. Unanswered of course!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 11:50 PM
Originally Posted By: LOWright
Hey Kevin,
Sorry this scum bag got you!
This guy called me because i had a ad on Craigslist looking for pumps and signs. He sent me the same Pontiac, Sunoco, Clocks and Shell sign pics and the first thing i noticed was that the pics were all different sizes. I googled Pontiac sign and the same one came up that had sold at auction, so did most of the others. I called him back and ask for better pics of the Pontiac sign (knowing he could not produce them) and if he had other Auto signs and he sent me some other pics but ignored my request for better pics of the Pontiac. I emailed him letting him know that i would take all the Auto signs and a couple of the clocks and ask how he wanted to get paid and he burnt my phone up for three or four days. Unanswered of course!

Attaboy!
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 11:54 PM
So much for that great deal on the ford clock Mick. This guy emailed me directly, nothing to do with craigslist
Posted By: LOWright Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 08 2013 11:57 PM
Here is his email address..Maybe you can use it to get this bas%**d Kevin……..…………...bob_woolley@aol.com,

I need to slow down when i read …I see you already have his email…let me know if i can help Kevin…..
Posted By: blacktee Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 12:14 AM

I'd love to break this punks knee caps, REALLY !
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 12:50 AM
He claims he is from the Woolley supermarket chain family, Is that a store in CA
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 01:01 AM
OK--I now have a post office box for him and I have another Old Gasser checking with his contacts to find if anyone personally knows this creep! If we can come up with a physical address, I think we can get some authorities involved. If he has a PO address, then it should be available somehow??
Posted By: 1937 GMC Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 01:46 AM
If he was careless enough to use his real name as his e-mail address; then you can do a search for the counties that you suspect he may reside to see if he pays property tax which may lead you to his address. Maybe the Old Gassers in that area of California can advise of the counties located near there. Hope you get your money back; guys like this really ***** me off! mad
Posted By: MARK SMITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 02:30 AM
Time will do this POS in.Sorry Kevin.Hope you get it back.I have been there and it is frustrating.Good luck.Mark
Posted By: Tankar Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 02:58 AM
Cops always say that if crooks were smart we would never catch them, He will screw up sometime. Hope you get your money back. Unfortunatly nothing will probably happen to him.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 04:31 AM
It'll take time, but file a complaint w/ the Saratoga Police Dept.
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 01:22 PM
Kevin,

I'm sending some info I found in a PM to you. Looks like this guy operated a business out of his garage but his business name comes up as expired.

Ron
Posted By: SWABBY Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 08:59 PM
Well guys, I guess I'm the latest to get scammed by this guy...His name is Rob Woolley, Saratoga, Ca. I sent a deposit of 800 for 5 original milk-glass globes. He has some signs too...Does a PONTIAC, SONOCO , and a clock sound familiar??. I am gonna talk to the authorities here in Boise and get their take on how to proceed to go after this guy..Sounds like he makes a good living scamming folks. Do any of you know how to contact CRAIGS LIST to bar him from advertising on it???
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 09:06 PM
Has anyone sent funds thru PayPal or USPS M.O.?
Have they refunded your $$ ?
Posted By: Ed Steagall Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 09:28 PM
mad Kevin, If anyone mailed a payment to the Post Office Box, that may involve the Postal Inspectors. Then it is a Federal Rap! Also, anyone renting a P.O. Box MUST show I.D. with a residence address within the area serviced by that Post Office. If the authorities get involved, they can obtain that address.
Ed Steagall. (retired letter carrier.)
Posted By: SWABBY Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 09:55 PM
I sent hem a Postal M.O for the 800 via priority mail...to his PO Box..I went to local PO and filled out a form to try and head the mo off, but he had already emptied his box. I have the box number and his phone number and his Em address. Warren
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 10:05 PM
Thank you ED. I sent a Western Union money order but Swabby sent a postal money order to that PO box! We're getting more info all the time and currently have a distant connection that lives 10 miles from him. We're working to get his physical address and plan to contact authorities soon. Hopefully tomorrow??
The information we have has all come from Old Gassers! This would be very difficult without all the help we have received! Hopefully we put a stop to this crook!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 10:25 PM
I'll bet that you Few are just the tip of the iceberg of the Many he has Ripped Off.
Is there any way of putting up a CL listing to find Others?
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 09 2013 10:33 PM
He found me and I never advertised on CL. I am emailing him now as I type asking if he has anything left. He is still answering and using the same email. Phone # and texting too. He just sent me all the same pics as a few weeks ago. He is still active and not missing . I will try for more info.
Posted By: Alex Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri May 10 2013 08:55 PM
Mr Frith...I had a similar situation with a seller in Tennessee. I had his IP address and a phone number. I called the local PD and spoke with the detectives group. they got me in touch with the DA's office. Filed a complaint and they took it from there. I also left a message on the scammer's phone that I had talked with Detective real name) and Asst DA(real names). Within 10 days i received a call from the DA's office that they made contact with the individual and within another week, had my item. I may have been lucky, but it might work.
Posted By: SWABBY Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri May 10 2013 11:04 PM
He is still sending me em wanting to know if I want any of the signs...says they are going up for auction and he will give me a good deal if I send half now and other half when I get the signs. Have received 3 em from him in 2 days..Says I can send money through any outlet to get it to him overnight...I keep telling him no,no and he still sending me em...????. Warren
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri May 10 2013 11:17 PM
Hey you can't have them. He already said I could have everything for $1000 down and $1000 on pickup. But I have to hurry cause everything is going to auction this weekend. He will only hold them if I wire the money tonight. The guy is persistent.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri May 10 2013 11:37 PM
Swabby,
What have you Received for the 1st $800?
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri May 10 2013 11:51 PM
Well, we have a couple of address's now but not sure if they are correct, as they were provided by Mr. Woolley, to another Old Gasser. I'm going to keep collecting information thru the weekend and try to contact the Sheriff in that area.
He seems to call Saratoga as home in some ads but claims he is really from San Jose. Not sure what county San Jose is in?
Posted By: Shotzy13 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 12:03 AM
Santa Clara county. He just ripped off a guy I know here in SC for $800 earlier this week.
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 01:23 AM

He had a business called Beer Signs and Cans Collectibles. The address in county records say that he does business out of 101 Tennant Ave in San Jose. He might be a renter becuase the house at that address has official records going to another address. Records show that his business registration expired in 2012. But, it looks like he's still selling through other sales venues.

Might be good to involve the postal inspector since he is using the mail for fraud. I'll see what I can find out from a PD friend of mine this weekend. Hope this helps.

Ron
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 01:24 AM
Oh, Saratoga is also in Santa Clara County. The city uses the sheriff dept for their enforcement.
Posted By: texacokie Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 01:26 AM
There is a guy in washington doing the same thing that I bought a clock from. I had a friend that lives up that way so I was going to fly up there to visit my friend and maybe stop by and put a boot in that guys *****.

When he found out I was coming up a clock came by overnight fedex.
Posted By: hillsideshortleg Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 01:47 AM
What part of Washington?
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 01:49 AM
San Jose Police Financial Crimes Unit, Fraud detail (408) 277-4521. You can give them a call, too. But, the city is under a budget crisis. Lost 200 cops in the last two years. Only put 45 back on the streets in the last month. Response might be slow.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 02:20 AM
Originally Posted By: Ron Cabanayan

He had a business called Beer Signs and Cans Collectibles. The address in county records say that he does business out of 101 Tennant Ave in San Jose. He might be a renter becuase the house at that address has official records going to another address. Records show that his business registration expired in 2012. But, it looks like he's still selling through other sales venues.

Might be good to involve the postal inspector since he is using the mail for fraud. I'll see what I can find out from a PD friend of mine this weekend. Hope this helps.

Ron

That is the exact address and info he gave me, for what he is pulling he is not hiding his identity. A very strange scheme going on.
Posted By: Alex Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 03:10 PM
Where's Joe Friday when you need him?
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 11 2013 04:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Alex
Where's Joe Friday when you need him?

Wrong city, he worked LA
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sun May 12 2013 12:33 AM
OK--We're closing in on him! Just got a call from the east coast from one of my contacts that's an Old Gas member. He has a friend that has been screwed over by this Rob Woolley character, and he's been in pretty close contact with him.
I don't know how the guy can keep it all straight! Seems that he has been screwing people for a while now and on several different sites! I can't imagine as to how many thousands of dollars are involved? I sure hope we're able to do something about it! I'll keep you all posted as the information comes in!
Posted By: SWABBY Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sun May 12 2013 07:28 PM
OK...I filed a complaint with Craig's List..Also filed a complaint with the FTC (thanks to Ron in San Jose for providing the web address)...So, if any of you know of anyone else who has been scammed by this guy, send me his name, address, phone nr, em address..I will add to the list in my complaint. I added Kevin's name in the complaint..DB, nothing for my 800...Warren
Posted By: blacktee Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 15 2013 07:22 PM
BTT
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu May 16 2013 02:38 AM
Every day brings us closer to this bandit. If you have anything else or know of anyone else that has been scammed by this man, please notify either myself or Swabby.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri May 17 2013 04:47 PM
I filed a report with my local sheriff yesterday and from there he sends it to the state crime bureau and they will in turn get in touch with the Santa Clara sheriffs office? I wonder if this will really work, or are these internet criminals going to get away with it?
I mailed my report to all the other fellows involved and asked them to file with their respective sheriffs also. Maybe some of this will find its way to the proper spot?
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Sat May 18 2013 01:05 AM
Just got a call from a man in California that lost $1400. He lives about 5 hours from this Rob Woolley and is interested in paying him a visit. His words to me were "I'm not going away".
He was able to access this information by googling Mr. Woolley's phone number and came up with this thread! Rob Woolley 408-981-6280 Best part is that he sent him a personal check that had to be cashed at a Chase bank and he would have had to present identification and was photographed! We are getting so much closer to finding Mr. Woolley that I actually have hopes! I only pray that we can stop him from harming any more unsuspecting victims!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Mon May 20 2013 01:54 AM
Just got an email from a man in Toronto and he was scammed for $600 by Rob Woolley! I guess the Canadians are not immune to this fellow either! I'm sending him all the information that I have and he has supposedly filed a fraud case with the San Jose Police Department.
Someghow this has got to get into the right hands! If you google his phone number, there are all kinds of for sale listings for this crook! It also comes up with this thread that has been warning everyone!
ONE STEP CLOSER!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Mon May 20 2013 03:02 AM
HOPEFULLY the local Police get to him before the News Media & gives him a chance to Flee.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Tue May 21 2013 12:40 AM
Just got a call from San Jose, California and the beer can collectors out there are VERY aware of Mr Rob Woolley! Seems he may have a criminal record and a possible habit to support! The beer can collectors are all aware of him and he can't find any of them to victimize anymore.
The caller was very supportive of the action we've taken and encouraged us to keep pushing to get the authorities to apprehend this guy! Seems that hes avoided the law to this point by only doing small deals that won't get the authorities excited.
We need to get his name onto the internet every chance we get, and maybe, just maybe we'll catch up with him!
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Tue May 21 2013 01:00 AM
Keep wanting to read ok we got him. 1400.00,--800.00 might be small deals in CA. Big bucks to us old collectors on fixed incomes. Good Luck. Come on authorities,doughnuts for everybody!!
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Tue May 21 2013 01:09 AM
I thought that name sounded familiar. He tried to get me for 1800. using high end beer cans as bait over the winter.
Posted By: blacktee Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Tue May 21 2013 01:44 AM
Originally Posted By: K W FRITH
Just got a call from a man in California that lost $1400. He lives about 5 hours from this Rob Woolley and is interested in paying him a visit. His words to me were "I'm not going away".
He was able to access this information by googling Mr. Woolley's phone number and came up with this thread! Rob Woolley 408-981-6280 Best part is that he sent him a personal check that had to be cashed at a Chase bank and he would have had to present identification and was photographed! We are getting so much closer to finding Mr. Woolley that I actually have hopes! I only pray that we can stop him from harming any more unsuspecting victims!

Kevin

I don't understand your statement here. If you send me a check from X bank. I can take that to my bank Y and cash it with no ID. As long as my funds cover your check...
Posted By: PopMachineShop Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed May 29 2013 11:32 PM
Making me sick reading this as I too am a victim of this guy. I sent him 1000 for two coca-cola items. A clock and light up sign. He cashed my cashiers check I sent him to his po box. I talked to last Thursday and he said he was surprised I didn't get my items yet. I then asked for shipping info and he said it went out on greyhound. 6 days went by of me calling texting and emailing and nothing. However today he texted me back saying my items were on there way and should be here soon. So I was feeling much better till a guy on the soda machines board read my dilemma and told me about you guys talking about this. Now I'm sick again. I'll send ken my info or may just call you. Thanks. I think. I'll keep you posted.
Posted By: PopMachineShop Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Mon Jun 03 2013 02:37 PM
Ok, The guy has not changed his phone number and I never did get may items that I where told where going to be here this weekend.

I have filed a complaint with the Post office as well as started to file a report with the police department, They actually have directed me the IC3 which is the Internet Crime Complaint Center and I'll be doing this report today.. They suggest that all who have been victimized by this guy to file with them.. the more the better..
Contact me for more information or go to www.ic3.gov

Lets go after this guy!
John
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Mon Jun 03 2013 02:57 PM
...has anyone contacted the FBI?

http://www.fbi.gov/

...it's federal if it went across state lines, right? the FBI's website indicates that cyber crimes are under their purview...
Posted By: 47reo-travis Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Mon Jun 03 2013 08:21 PM
Mark , I believe you may be correct, I have worked in the trucking industry since 1995 and still do for a major shipper as a mechanic . When I worked for roadway express in the late 90's they had a case of theft One time I remember and it was considered crossing interstate commerce lines and to the best of my knowledge the Feds did get involved. I normally don't chime in on these topics but this guy is a dirty dog and I hope they get him!! Really a shame . But I think you are on to something there.
Posted By: PopMachineShop Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Tue Jun 04 2013 05:59 PM
the www.ic3.gov is the FBI's Internet Crime Division.. it is the FBI where dealing with , just the specified unit..
Posted By: bmclemore Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Tue Jun 04 2013 06:21 PM
This is good to know, I guess i can file a complaint against this essogasoil guy Seth Petronis!
Posted By: gasman56 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed Jun 05 2013 09:00 PM
I just bought 15 signs from this guy. Great deal. A+ seller. Don't know why you had a problem. I didn't. Thx
Posted By: gasman56 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed Jun 05 2013 09:02 PM
I just bought a bunch of signs from him. Best deal ever. Very happy. Great guy also.
Posted By: huskybob Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed Jun 05 2013 09:05 PM
Originally Posted By: gasman56
I just bought 15 signs from this guy. Great deal. A+ seller. Don't know why you had a problem. I didn't. Thx

As if............ wink
Posted By: rogerg Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed Jun 05 2013 09:20 PM
hmmmm.....

could you be him?
Posted By: katfsh Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed Jun 05 2013 09:40 PM
that is odd
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Wed Jun 05 2013 10:27 PM
gasman56--If you really did buy 15 signs from him and had no problems, you won't have any problem calling me to discuss it.
Kevin Frith 701-739-6133
Posted By: azjockey Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu Jun 06 2013 12:43 AM
Not much on his profile. hmmm. Kevin let us know if he calls ! Gene
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu Jun 06 2013 01:25 AM
Originally Posted By: rogerg
hmmmm.....

could you be him?

JP can search his IP address to confirm a location or close address [before the last up-grade for oldgas, all IP addresses were shown on every post/reply].
Posted By: ddkinsey Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu Jun 06 2013 01:40 AM
Originally Posted By: rogerg
hmmmm.....

could you be him?

I think that is an understatement. "mole"
Posted By: rogerg Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu Jun 06 2013 01:42 AM
funny!
this might be the way he gets caught!
by his IP address!!!

man this would be awesome!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu Jun 06 2013 01:56 AM
Sshhhhh!
Posted By: gasman56 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu Jun 06 2013 06:43 PM
I picked up the signs in San Jose. Seemed like a nice guy. Sorry to hear you had problems.
Posted By: PopMachineShop Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu Jun 06 2013 06:58 PM
Would you mind sharing what you bought , I sent this guy 1000 for two coke signs and still haven't got them.
Posted By: rogerg Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Thu Jun 06 2013 07:32 PM
So did he call you kw?

Had time to post on here
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:12 AM
Originally Posted By: Dick Bennett

[before the last up-grade for oldgas, all IP addresses were shown on every post/reply].

I can see all IP addresses.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:25 AM
No he hasn't called me and gasman 56 seems to be in Oakland which is relatively near to San Jose where Mr. Woolley was last reported to be.
gasman56--if you are legit, then give me a call, and we'll get you verified!
Posted By: 57CameoGuy Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:40 AM
Interesting that "gasman56" showed up here on 5/31/13. Coincidence?
Posted By: roadrelics Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:44 AM
OMG this is unbelievable.....its terrible what has happened to you guys but it seems kind of obvious to what is taking place....
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:46 AM
The suspense on this site recently is awesome, Thank god because now that American Idol season is over I was feeling down.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:52 AM
CSI !
Posted By: 1937 GMC Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 01:35 AM
Originally Posted By: 57CameoGuy
Interesting that "gasman56" showed up here on 5/31/13. Coincidence?

I think not....these "sellers" must think the members on this site are a bunch of idiots....yes we can see the trees through the forrest. wink
Posted By: Notchcad Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 01:59 AM
gasman56 has a big sack of marbles! all i gotta say on this one!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 02:36 AM
Originally Posted By: Notchcad
gasman56 has a big sack of marbles! all i gotta say on this one!

OR an empty sack!
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 05:38 AM
....or 10 lbs of BS in a 5 lb sack.
Posted By: eshaver Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Fri Jun 07 2013 09:10 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave's Garage
....or 10 lbs of BS in a 5 lb sack.

Damn , that IS serious !!!!!!! Ed Shaver
Posted By: katfsh Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Mon Jun 10 2013 02:03 PM
I had a phone call from a Oakland california number just a little while ago, he saw my craigslist add was trying to sell me an original texaco globe, but couldnt really give me any details about it. Told him I was not interested.
Bobby
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Mon Jun 10 2013 10:35 PM
Bobby,
Have him send the globe & IF YOU Approve of condition, You'll send payment!
Posted By: Ron Cabanayan Re: WARNING--IMMEDIATE!!! - Tue Jun 11 2013 02:29 PM
Tell him that you have a friend that is in the same town and that you want to send him over to take a look. See what he says. The usual response has been that his friend or brother in another state has it.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk