Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: henlovestoys Yet another example for pricing - Thu Jul 18 2013 02:23 PM
Following the thread: “why dont people just put a price? “ (General Petroliana Discussion)

Another example for a “price”?

eBay # 151083752882

Hen

laugh
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Yet another example for pricing - Thu Jul 18 2013 03:21 PM
...not every stated price is based in reality...
Posted By: Piokat81 Re: Yet another example for pricing - Thu Jul 18 2013 03:35 PM
Give the guy a break. This is his first listing. Lol
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Yet another example for pricing - Thu Jul 18 2013 04:31 PM
New seller is afraid of leaving any Bait on the Bone.
Gotta be careful, this is ANOTHER seller from Florida [Everglades City].
Remember the New Member here that IS selling Import stuff as Originals, he was from Florida!
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Yet another example for pricing - Thu Jul 18 2013 07:19 PM
I'll be the devil's advocate on this one. That's one of those road side signs and in my opinion is a nice graphic SSP sign....and 27x60" in size. If the condition is there (shows well in pictures), wooden border scares me though...what is it hiding?

A graphic, porcelain, mint clean sign has every right to demand big bucks.
Posted By: Chevrolet SS Re: Yet another example for pricing - Thu Jul 18 2013 07:26 PM
It appears to me the sign has touch up in the orange, dark & light blue, white, etc. and I quickly viewed 1 picture and said..."move on"!
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Yet another example for pricing - Thu Jul 18 2013 09:15 PM
That sign is worth that price a hell of a lot more than some of the recent asking prices on rough common signs posted here and elsewhere.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk