Oldgas.com Home
I enjoyed the topic about "Tired of seeing that guy" so much I thought I would throw this out there. What about this seller? I am so tired of seeing this girls boobs in tight shirts and NEVER getting to see her face I don't know what to do. I am married but am a man. Enjoy a pretty face, but am tired of seeing this girls boobs WITHOUT her face in the pic. Its like "whats the tight shirt of the day" when they list stuff. I wish someone would blast this dudes email box open and tell him to start showing her face if we have to look at the ***** he is trying to sell. All I can figure is that she does not have a pretty mug or a butter face or he would show her.... What are everyones thoughts, because I know everyone with a pulse is thinking like me......LOL

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dourememberwin/m...=p2047675.l2562
LoL laugh
Posted By: rbonitz Re: Tired of this guy? How about this faceless beauty? - Sat Dec 28 2013 03:08 PM
... Be careful what you ask for. Could be she has a face that would stop a clock, would scare a dog off a pork chop etc. etc. etc.
Could be they just keep changing the tank tops on a headless mannequin!! laugh
I have thought the same Roger , pretty dumb advertising and sleazy . I bet rbontiz is right. May look like a opossum !
Posted By: BryceG Re: Tired of this guy? How about this faceless beauty? - Sat Dec 28 2013 03:52 PM
i would imagine it is her request. he doesnt post much i dont think, but he is a member on here. thats why you often see signs that were offered for sale on here listed by him.
Posted By: wocopep Re: Tired of this guy? How about this faceless beauty? - Sat Dec 28 2013 04:07 PM
All I saw was a fox in a top hat!?
[quote=roger cherry] What about this seller? I am so tired of seeing this girls boobs in tight shirts and NEVER getting to see her face I don't know what to do.

appears to be spoken for.. cool

Attached picture fiwir.jpg
Pretty sure that seller is a member on here.
Seller is a member on here, this girl, his wife,is one of the smartest,witty,and charming women I know,she is also pleasant on the eyes. This style of selling seems to work for him,check his sold listings
Advertising is all about exposure. I'll bet quite a few of you perused their auctions for one reason or another.
Granted, not many on here are in to reproduction signs, but as the billboard that says "Does advertising work? Just did", if you looked, it worked.
Originally Posted By: bppierce
Advertising is all about exposure. I'll bet quite a few of you perused their auctions for one reason or another.
Granted, not many on here are in to reproduction signs, but as the billboard that says "Does advertising work? Just did", if you looked, it worked.

I think you hit it on the head right there smile
Posted By: Stu K. Re: Tired of this guy? How about this faceless beauty? - Sat Dec 28 2013 07:06 PM
Originally Posted By: advertologist
[quote=roger cherry] What about this seller? I am so tired of seeing this girls boobs in tight shirts and NEVER getting to see her face I don't know what to do.

appears to be spoken for.. cool
But she doesn't mind advertising the goods.
Yep its working....I never saw any signs though !! lol
I am sure she is a very pretty girl, obviously takes care of her figure, so maybe not all of us on here just want to see the business end of her. I believe women should be treated with respect, and she is not showing anything offensive, I was just making the point that it would be nice to see her smile in some of the auctions and not just the goods. Maybe the seller will see this post and take to hart that he can maybe even do better if he showed her face.......Just a thought.
another favorite model, easy on the eyes.. cool

Attached picture ccma.jpg
She doesn't look impressed holding that thin cord either. laugh
Here ya go guys!! LOL!! 141151717967
Originally Posted By: Esse's Garage
Here ya go guys!! LOL!! 141151717967

Attached picture eBay.JPG
Posted By: jwood7 Re: Tired of this guy? How about this faceless beauty? - Sun Dec 29 2013 01:44 AM
I am always confused about the storage lockers behind that seller. It makes me wonder if they want me to believe that came from a storage locker...
And now some are invading Facebook! Lol

Like the Texaco NO SMOKING, them has got to be repops, they're too perfect.
Maybe fantasy is the correct category.
Also known as PIMPING? Are the signs Really being Sold? Haven't noticed any posted in BOTW here.
Originally Posted By: bppierce
Like the Texaco NO SMOKING, them has got to be repops, they're too perfect.
Maybe fantasy is the correct category.

Sure looks like heavy restoration to both sides. Hope they are dated & signed wink wink wink
I don't know anyone involved. I'm just copying directly off the original ebay listing Roger posted:

“Nice shape, has some wear but no issues”
Posted By: Neewbie Re: Tired of this guy? How about this faceless beauty? - Sun Dec 29 2013 04:25 PM
I love how people go for shock value...do you really think that saying rude things about my wife will cause me or HER to want you to see her face. For anyone who thinks anything we are doing is wrong or immoral, I would beg you to show me a shot where she is actually wearing ANYTHING inappropriate or standing in a provocative way. Yes she has a wonderful figure, and its so good in fact that simply wearing a T-Shirt or Tank top does emphasize it. Also, for people who think we do not sell anything...Please! We are a small business and we are growing and enjoying the hobby. Its a shame to think that some of the people that we will be forced to interact with are the same people being so rude and distasteful here. You all sit behind your computers and make judgement...I have stood up for Troy before, I will obviously stand up for my wife, and what others want to do is their business as well. Keep in mind our little circle of ebay sellers are the people who are really fueling the hobby. Take away Troy, Myself, Redhotrelics, and a few others and all of a sudden there is not much out there for a newcomer to the hobby to easily find and purchase. Now if you can not drop this and let it go that some of us find a fun way to make the days pass while we are working on listing and selling these items, allow me to shock you and tell you the real and true reason you are focusing in on all of us is because how do I say this....Um your car washed up would simply not look as good as ours. If you all want to be aficionados of this hobby, then start representing yourselves as ambassadors, and people that can be approached for gainful knowledge and help, not the rude, aging, less than kind people your being. Obviously we have fun with our listings...why don't you all do the same as well...I think you should be saying thank you rather than what you are doing. If you don't like what I have said or what we do...PLEASE refrain from taking my green money at the shows this year. Yes, my ebay name is DOUREMEMBERWIN, my name is Matthew, business partners name is Jeff, and my Wife's name as well as face, especially with this group will continue to be a mystery.
Matt,

Great "reply" + post!

Now, let's move on ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hen

P.S. Some of you folks need to realize that this is "small world". Just saying ...
Posted By: Maxgas Re: Tired of this guy? How about this faceless beauty? - Sun Dec 29 2013 04:53 PM
I agree
Originally Posted By: Neewbie
I love how people go for shock value...do you really think that saying rude things about my wife will cause me or HER to want you to see her face. For anyone who thinks anything we are doing is wrong or immoral, I would beg you to show me a shot where she is actually wearing ANYTHING inappropriate or standing in a provocative way. Yes she has a wonderful figure, and its so good in fact that simply wearing a T-Shirt or Tank top does emphasize it. Also, for people who think we do not sell anything...Please! We are a small business and we are growing and enjoying the hobby. Its a shame to think that some of the people that we will be forced to interact with are the same people being so rude and distasteful here. You all sit behind your computers and make judgement...I have stood up for Troy before, I will obviously stand up for my wife, and what others want to do is their business as well. Keep in mind our little circle of ebay sellers are the people who are really fueling the hobby. Take away Troy, Myself, Redhotrelics, and a few others and all of a sudden there is not much out there for a newcomer to the hobby to easily find and purchase. Now if you can not drop this and let it go that some of us find a fun way to make the days pass while we are working on listing and selling these items, allow me to shock you and tell you the real and true reason you are focusing in on all of us is because how do I say this....Um your car washed up would simply not look as good as ours. If you all want to be aficionados of this hobby, then start representing yourselves as ambassadors, and people that can be approached for gainful knowledge and help, not the rude, aging, less than kind people your being. Obviously we have fun with our listings...why don't you all do the same as well...I think you should be saying thank you rather than what you are doing. If you don't like what I have said or what we do...PLEASE refrain from taking my green money at the shows this year. Yes, my ebay name is DOUREMEMBERWIN, my name is Matthew, business partners name is Jeff, and my Wife's name as well as face, especially with this group will continue to be a mystery.

Oh give me a break Matthew I'm calling BS on this, you know exactly what you're doing and you're getting the desired response. The whoa is me argument is not quite working here. Don't want people making comments on your wife's figure don't put it out on the internet for millions to see.
Brought my wife into this just to see if some of the people were seeing it differently. She as well as I thought the same, why every ad has a person in the ad selling the metal signs or what ever item. What is the focus of the ebay item? Just as the other ebay ads with people in every one of their items. You may do what ever you like and I am not the one to say whether you are right or wrong, just wonder why?
This is a forum and they are just asking why. And yes, a beautiful women makes anything look better.

And by the way, I believe we all look at and enjoy our cars whether they are new or classics, at least I do.
Matthew, as the guy who started this post, I want to appoligize for even starting it. If you read my initial post, I was only pointing out that the girl in the pics looks better than the dude in the other post. Maybe some of the others posts may have been a little negative but I assure you I really don't believe anyone on this post wants to be attacking you or your wife. All us guys on here were just curious as to what her face looks like, not the rest of her. Again, sorry!!!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk