Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Automatic relist of items on ebay - Mon Jan 20 2014 02:52 AM
I had a bunch of stuff that did not sell on ebay and they relisted without me doing anything. I do not want to do that and it seems the only way to get it off is to end the listing for an odd god reason. Anybody know what is up with this?
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Automatic relist of items on ebay - Mon Jan 20 2014 03:01 AM
ebay wants your items to sell so they get their Finial Value Fee
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Automatic relist of items on ebay - Mon Jan 20 2014 03:18 AM
somehow the box near the bottom of your auction page got checked to relist it 3 times for you if it doesn't sell. Mine somehow got checked also..... gotta love it!!
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Automatic relist of items on ebay - Mon Jan 20 2014 03:26 AM
There is a box at the end of the listing process that is automatically checked that says the item will be relisted automatically. If you fail to uncheck the little box it does the relist of the item if it doesn't sell. I don't know if this is new or not but I just started noticing it the last couple times I've listed items. It is on the final page where you review the listing before you hit list item. I noticed it on the third or fourth thing I was listing the other day and had to go back and revise the first ones and uncheck the box. I think you should be able to go to to the revise listing selection for the item and go through to the last page and uncheck the box. See what you can find.....gary
Posted By: Robert's Relics Re: Automatic relist of items on ebay - Mon Jan 20 2014 01:42 PM
That little box comes pre-checked and it is up to you to UN check it,, otherwise your item is automatically relisted three times. Just another ebay innovation that they didn't bother to tell anyone about.
Posted By: Young's Union Re: Automatic relist of items on ebay - Mon Jan 20 2014 02:01 PM
That explains my relisting. Better read the fine print next time!!
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Automatic relist of items on ebay - Tue Jan 21 2014 12:30 AM
Yes, thanks. Went back and unchecked the other listings, so when they run out that is it.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk