no but its cool.
Posted by: henlovestoys

Re: MOBIL PEGASUS CLOCK - Mon Mar 24 2014 11:02 PM

Hammer down: $980.53

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371021997859

Hen
Posted by: roadrelics

Re: MOBIL PEGASUS CLOCK - Wed Mar 26 2014 09:24 AM

no i don't have one and i've never trusted this clock....there may have been an original & if so, i'm sure there are many more reproductions.....be careful when buying any pam clock especially this one.....
Posted by: oldnfuelish

Re: MOBIL PEGASUS CLOCK - Wed Mar 26 2014 11:58 AM

If you look,you can find all kinds of original body Pam's with new faces, being sold by the sellers as such.but who knows about the next seller? I had the chance to buy a real version,but square,a few years back,but unfortunatly I blew it.( the seller is a member,whom I trust implicitly). Darryl knows clocks and has given me advice numerous times,and I agree with him totally.i wouldn't buy a Pam unless I knew the seller personally,and had some kind of history on the clock.. That said...somebody got either a real nice clock,or got screwed bad.
Posted by: BryceG

Re: MOBIL PEGASUS CLOCK - Wed Mar 26 2014 12:04 PM

I just stick to the golden rule of only buying Pam clocks in person... I have yet to see a repop that is even close to an original when feeling the reverse side of the ad glass with your finger. the repop glass just lacks the powdery feel & the numbers are raised

but if someone really wanted to get technical with it, you can lead test the reverse painted advertising glass... any original will be positive for lead-based product I believe.
Posted by: advertologist

Re: MOBIL PEGASUS CLOCK - Wed Mar 26 2014 12:08 PM

just because it says Pam Clock on the bottom of the lens doesn't mean it isn't a repo, agree with the above- best
to stay away from unless your 100% sure... cool
Posted by: Highway66

Re: MOBIL PEGASUS CLOCK - Wed Mar 26 2014 02:31 PM

Seen alot of fakes, But Pam clocks look purdy lite up!