Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: BryceG For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 02:32 PM
I'm sure most are already enrolled & aware, but if you buy on Ebay a lot - make sure you are enrolled in the Ebay Bucks program. It basically gives you 2% back on all Ebay purchases when Paypal is used to checkout. The 2% back is rewarded quarterly in the form of a Ebay gift certificate to use on future ebay purchases. Just figured I'd post cause I know I wish I knew about it before last summer!

Here is the link to enroll: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RewardsExtEnroll&CTASignup=false&ExtLanding=true

and here are some more details: http://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html#6

You will see the accumulation of Ebay bucks as you purchase throughout the quarter...

Attached picture ebaybucks1.jpg
Posted By: AZ_66_Native Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 03:05 PM
I wasn't aware, thank you much for the post!
Posted By: Jamie P Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 03:09 PM
Thanks.
Posted By: Hardy's Garage Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 03:38 PM
Great info...Thanks!
Posted By: BlkAngus Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 04:19 PM
thanks Bryce
Posted By: henlovestoys Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 07:39 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Bryce!

Hen
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 08:08 PM
Wow. Thanks ,wish I'd of known about that at the beginning of the year.
Posted By: Johnay Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 10:19 PM
Sorry, eBay Bucks Program enrollment is no longer available in Canada

What a bunch of *****
Posted By: Sinclair Dino Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 11:32 PM
Thank you Bryce.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 11:45 PM
I've had it for a long time now, and I've gotten several items free of charge!
Are they really free???? Nah--but its nice to get a little gift every now & then for doing what you'd do anyway!
Posted By: BryceG Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Mon Mar 24 2014 11:52 PM
i use it for literature... every quarter I order some new books. last time I was able to get both W. Miller oil can guides for free, I also got amistadi's sign guide for free... as well as a couple others.

its a program that I hope they keep forever
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Tue Mar 25 2014 09:25 PM
No longer available in Canada...does that mean some Canadian e-Bay users are part of the program?
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: For the frequent Ebay buyers... - Tue Mar 25 2014 11:48 PM
Originally Posted By: Johnay
Sorry, eBay Bucks Program enrollment is no longer available in Canada

I joined ebay in 1998 and registered my account as a American after a friend told me his account was being blocked from bidding on some items because of his Canadian location. Since I was going to have my purchases sent to a USA address I registered as USA. I wonder if you can change your account to take advantage of these savings.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk