Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: archer2 Pump from Mansfield Ohio to Mason Dixon - Sat Feb 23 2019 03:47 PM
Is anyone traveling to the Mason Dixon show from the Mansfield Ohio area and able to bring a pump? Will pay for your help.

Thanks
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Pump from Mansfield Ohio to Mason Dixon - Sat Feb 23 2019 09:51 PM
Ed, You do know that Beltman will pick it up in Ohio and deliver it to your door in Marshal, Va. for about $400.00? I am always amazed that guys on this site are wanting members to take on the risk of handling their stuff. It puts the guy who is trying to help, at a disadvantage, in that he becomes legally responsible for loss or damage while it is in his custody. And while you offer to pay him, I'm certain the risk is not worth it? That is why truckers' like Beltman do such a big business. They have the experience and the insurance to cover your stuff. Of course, this is simply my opinion. I use Beltman constantly and would never put a member at risk for my purchases. My stuff, my responsibility. 1-800-959-8880 In Chicago. They open Monday morning at 9Am EST. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: archer2 Re: Pump from Mansfield Ohio to Mason Dixon - Sun Feb 24 2019 12:16 PM
Thanks for the info Paul, I'll look into it. See you at the show I presume?
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Pump from Mansfield Ohio to Mason Dixon - Sun Feb 24 2019 01:45 PM
Hi Ed, My pleasure. I plan on being there. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: archer2 Re: Pump from Mansfield Ohio to Mason Dixon - Tue Mar 05 2019 05:48 PM
Went with Fastenal for $186.
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Pump from Mansfield Ohio to Mason Dixon - Wed Mar 06 2019 02:12 PM
Ed, That is a good deal. Glad it worked out. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk