Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Cold Pizza SuperBowl - Mon Feb 06 2017 02:28 AM
Great Game!...That's how a SuperBowl should be.
Congrats New England.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: SuperBowl - Mon Feb 06 2017 02:37 AM
Unbelievable, I almost gave up on them by 1/2 time.
They are just so fricking consistently great
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: SuperBowl - Mon Feb 06 2017 02:39 AM
Yes ! That's what I call a SUPER bowl . What a comeback.
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: SuperBowl - Mon Feb 06 2017 02:52 AM
As a life long New England fan I can say that was the greatest comeback I've ever seen. WOW! What a game. Tom Brady is the GOAT! (Greatest of all time)
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: SuperBowl - Mon Feb 06 2017 12:31 PM
True,never thought I'd live to see overtime in a Superbowl,and from being down by 25 points at the half too.
Posted By: JimT Re: SuperBowl - Mon Feb 06 2017 01:18 PM
All I could think when they were coming back was "The Iceman cometh". That was amazing. Joe Cool has always been at the top of my list of quarterbacks but ,man, I really am in awe of Brady.
P.S. I have plenty of empathy for Atlanta fans. I certainly know the feeling.- Its not a good one.
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: SuperBowl - Mon Feb 06 2017 01:34 PM
I was hoping that Atlanta would win as I am tired of the same 6 teams always winning, but I figured New England would win. I was disappointed with the first half of the game, nobody wants to see a blow out. I was happy to see New England make a comeback and end up winning without the usual pass interference penalty that usually ends up deciding the game. Overall it was a great game to watch!
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: SuperBowl - Mon Feb 06 2017 01:55 PM
Best part of the evening was when the fans booed the s**t out of Roger Goddell.Would've loved to hear the conversation when Goddell reached out to shake Bradys hand.
Bet Matt Damon & Ben Affleck are still celebrating.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: SuperBowl - Tue Feb 07 2017 04:12 AM
Great game!! Wow!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk