Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: George Sager Say a prayer for my mother - Tue Oct 17 2017 03:44 PM
Got a call to get to the hospital yesterday my mother who is 93 is not going to be with us much longer she has lived a pretty good life and is very much loved by all who has ever known her. She had a triple by pass at 80 and bounced back like the tough old girl she always was. She has always been a church loving person and loved the lord so I know she will be just fine but it sure is hard please keep her in your thought Thanks George
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Tue Oct 17 2017 03:53 PM
Hugs from the Underthuns!
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Tue Oct 17 2017 04:18 PM
George--Its probably the toughest thing in the world to lose one of your parents. Life has a finite time frame and we will all pass one day but that doesn't make it any easier. Our thoughts and prayers are with your mother and all her family members.
Posted By: BrianH Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Tue Oct 17 2017 06:02 PM
George, unfortunately I know exactly how you feel right now. I've lost both parents in the past 3 months....one unexpected, the other expected. Both were really hard. Praying for peace for your mom and your family. She's a believer so she'll be just fine. Hang in there buddy.

BrianH
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Tue Oct 17 2017 07:26 PM
Thoughts and prayers sent your way.
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Tue Oct 17 2017 08:14 PM
Thoughts and prayers for your Mother, For You and your Family and for her Friends and loved ones...
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Tue Oct 17 2017 09:20 PM
Prayers from here for your Mother and all her family and friends. Comforting to know she will be going to Heaven when it's her time.
Posted By: poleman Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Tue Oct 17 2017 09:43 PM
PRAYERS from here to you and all the family ,Good to know she is a sister in CHRIST, GOD BLESS
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Wed Oct 18 2017 01:36 AM
What Kevin said was right on. Tough to lose and tougher to be left behind.
Posted By: George Sager Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Wed Oct 18 2017 02:35 PM
Thanks for all the prayers and kindness she is in a better place and back with dad she passed about 3:15 this morning.
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Wed Oct 18 2017 05:22 PM
George, My sympathies to you and your family. I know that your parents will live on in your heart and memories.
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Wed Oct 18 2017 08:46 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Posted By: Bass Master Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Wed Oct 18 2017 09:47 PM
George, So sorry to hear, Prayers to you and your family from mine!! GOD BLESS my friend. Brian
Posted By: hotrodfun1 Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Thu Oct 19 2017 04:39 AM
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I lost my mom just over a year ago and what Kevin said is very much try.
Posted By: Nicole Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Fri Oct 20 2017 01:22 AM
George and Brian - please look after yourselves during this tough time. My heart goes out to you both...
Posted By: BrianH Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Fri Oct 20 2017 03:24 PM
George,
I'm sorry to hear of your mom's passing, but as you said she is with her husband now and in a better place. I hope her passing was peaceful. She lived a full life and you will always have your memories of her.

BrianH
Posted By: Scott Baselt Re: Say a prayer for my mother - Sat Oct 28 2017 04:16 AM
Sorry for your loss. Praise the Lord that she knew Jesus !
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk