Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Done4 It's baaaack! - Sat Dec 09 2017 03:09 PM
Morning everyone!

This is what we woke up to this morning. And it's going to keep on coming all day! Good day to stay in the shop and play.

Stay warm and safe everyone.

Attached picture IMG_1191.JPG
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: It's baaaack! - Sat Dec 09 2017 03:58 PM
Cold here this morning but none of the good stuff like you have Les! you can keep that for a while. Looks like the southeast and east coast are getting hammered pretty hard to so everybody out that way be safe and stay warm....GB
Posted By: cggas Re: It's baaaack! - Sat Dec 09 2017 04:26 PM
Same junk here

Attached picture A4795906-F39B-423C-9C8A-EF8E753BCF1C.jpeg
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: It's baaaack! - Sat Dec 09 2017 05:34 PM
Its 24 degrees and sunny here in North Dakota! Pretty nice day, with temps scheduled to go higher tomorrow and several nice days after that!
Its kind of nice to get some moderate weather this time of year because we generally don't see the sun for weeks at a time in the winter!
The Warden is out shopping today so I'm headed out to the shop to work on my old car. Should be a fun day for me.
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN
Posted By: bppierce Re: It's baaaack! - Sat Dec 09 2017 06:33 PM
Round Rock Texas 2 days ago

Attached picture snow view from golf course.JPG
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: It's baaaack! - Sat Dec 09 2017 08:39 PM
Hello All,
Awoke to snow here as well....it always helps get me in the mood for Christmas getting a bit of snow. A week ago I wondered if we were going to have the possibility of a white Christmas at all, lol.

I might go out tomorrow and drag a tree home to decorate. I haven't had one for 4 years and really want one this year. I have all my other decorations up so a tree would really bring it all together. My "newer" cat is a hellion, so not sure how this might pan out!
Take care out there,
Darin
Posted By: Nicole Re: It's baaaack! - Sat Dec 09 2017 10:34 PM
Well our snow turned out to be the best kind - enough to talk about, but not enough to keep you from driving.

The streets were clear, and the snow on the trees just lovely. Was enjoying the looking so much, I didn't even take pictures. Just a few minutes ago I had the lights off in the house and the curtains open with the flood lights on, to watch those big flakes drifting down.

Some freezing on the roads this evening, but tomorrow will be in the 40's.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk