Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Terry Flannery Saturday - Sat Apr 14 2018 02:23 PM
Howling wind blowing today bringing in big time snow storm tonite, around 18" worth. Gotta gas up the snowplow, check it out and get ready. This winter is really hanging on and can quit any time. You folks east of me get ready. Did finally make a small batch of Maple Syrup playing in the snow, mud and slop. Still thinking about getting outa here!
Terry
Posted By: Done4 Re: Saturday - Sat Apr 14 2018 02:53 PM
Good morning everyone.

In the 40°s here, rain but at least it's not blowing so that is good. Makes me want to stay in bed, this spring sucks. We have the same wet situation here and it will make the clean up a real task which I am not looking forward to. But it is what it is, so I'll deal with.

Well, it's off the shop to do some small stuff and then I think I'm going to do a butt plant, watch the race and burn 3 hours of the afternoon.

Hang in there everyone, be safe and warm and have a great day.
Posted By: Savinsam Re: Saturday - Sat Apr 14 2018 03:26 PM
Good Saturday to all. Yesterday and today temps in the high 70's. Finally getting some outside work done. Also, today I removed the big snow blade from my tractor, making Spring official around here! But, it's supposed to rain and get cold again the next several days. "Make hay while it sun shines".
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Saturday - Sat Apr 14 2018 09:20 PM
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Been raining most of last night and today. We have freezing or near freezing lows Sunday and Monday nights, then It looks like those will be the last freezing temps for the season. We're ready for that.

Here's an interesting article about Cracker Barrel's collectible décor warehouse:
https://www.countryliving.com/shopping/antiques/a19662948/cracker-barrel-antiques-warehouse/

Have a great Saturday out there in Oldgasland
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Saturday - Sat Apr 14 2018 09:55 PM
Well, this cold blustery weather just seems to put me in the mood to do nothing. Today has been pretty much wasted and I really don't seem to care a whole lot. Everything in the shop is still there to do so what's one more day of putting it off, right? That's a good article on Cracker Barrel Jim, I always wondered how much of the decor in those stores was real. Looks like most of it is from reading the article. We stop at them quite a bit when we travel in the motorhome since they always have parking for the rig and good breakfast. Hang tough everybody, warmer weather will get here before long, at least it always has......Gb
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Saturday - Sat Apr 14 2018 11:28 PM
Rained last night. Clear and the low 60's today. Terry next time your in Oregon come to NE Oregon and SE Washington and check it out. A lot better weather and less rain than on the west side of the cascades. Richard
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk