Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Last Thursday in April - Thu Apr 26 2018 12:35 PM
Good Morning Everyone,

Looks like a nice day today after rain last night. Going up into the mid-60s and sunny this afternoon.

Maureen bought a different brand of taco chips. The picture of a saguaro cactus and the brand name "Glacier" just don't seem to match up well.

Have a great day out there in Oldgasland

Attached picture glacierchips.jpg
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Last Thursday in April - Thu Apr 26 2018 01:01 PM
Morning all Jim we have your rain through today and tonight,then 7 days of dry and higher temps. Yeah!!
Everything I have to mow is on a hillside. I told my wife the other day if we ever move I'm going to be out in the yard with a level before I pull the trigger.LOL!

Have a great day all!!
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Last Thursday in April - Thu Apr 26 2018 02:31 PM
Morning gassers. The rain has pretty much stopped here but it is overcast and gloomy 47 degrees. Not that cold but with a North breeze it's just not pleaseant. I need to pull my boat out of the shop to finish grinding some fiberglass in the hull to prep it for the new tank but may wait for the sun to come out tomorrow to do it. I could do it in the shop but I hate getting all that fiberglass dust all over everything. Working fiberglass is my least favorite chore! Looks like the weekend and first part of next week are going to be nice so with the fish biting I'd better get some work done the next few days.Have a great day everyone.....GB
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Last Thursday in April - Thu Apr 26 2018 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Rabbitman
Morning gassers. The rain has pretty much stopped here but it is overcast and gloomy 47 degrees. Not that cold but with a North breeze it's just not pleaseant. I need to pull my boat out of the shop to finish grinding some fiberglass in the hull to prep it for the new tank but may wait for the sun to come out tomorrow to do it. I could do it in the shop but I hate getting all that fiberglass dust all over everything. Working fiberglass is my least favorite chore! Looks like the weekend and first part of next week are going to be nice so with the fish biting I'd better get some work done the next few days.Have a great day everyone.....GB

If you put baby powder on your body you will not get itchy.

Good morning everybody! It has been a busy week in the shop, looks like that trend is going to continue. The week has been nice so far, it has been really good to have the shop doors open during the day. It has been along time since we have been able to do that. I better get at it, have a good day everybody!
Posted By: Terry Flannery Re: Last Thursday in April - Thu Apr 26 2018 02:45 PM
Spring finally hit last week and the maple trees gave up a little sap, damn little. Finished the season yesterday with very little for my work. Clean up day today, put the stuff away and start yard work when the snow melts. Been in the 60s all week so it will be gone in a few more days. Good to be busy again out of the house and start up them old trucks stored away in the garage. Time to blow the dust off of em'.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Last Thursday in April - Thu Apr 26 2018 03:04 PM
Morning all! Been slow to really warm up much here in North Dakota. Seems the thermometer can't get over that 50 degree mark? Forecast has some 70's coming this weekend, so we'll see what happens. Time to put the Sno-Bear away for the summer and start thinking of fishing from a boat! LOL
I was out to the pump storage yesterday and gutted an old Bennett that I have planned for a local sale, and it was great being able to work outside again.
The Warden seems to be enlarging her yard work list, so I guess I will have plenty to do the next few days.
Hope all is well with the rest of you! Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN
Posted By: Done4 Re: Last Thursday in April - Thu Apr 26 2018 04:03 PM
Good day everyone.

Low 50°s but sunny, looks like we'll have fair weather the next few days but nothing to write home about.

Today it's power washing pumps and parts and if time permits start the spring clean up on the property. Finishing up a couple flight control projects also.

Well, time to get wet, have a great day everyone stay warm and safe.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk