Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Speedracer Soda Forums / Websites - Fri Mar 15 2019 09:58 PM
I was wondering if any of you know any good Soda sign forums, equivalent to OldGas. Either websites or Facebook forums. I have some signs I want to ask about and some others that I want to sell. I will (as always) post them here on OldGas (non-petro) as well, however I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations so I could learn about some of them.

Thank you,
Steve
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: Soda Forums / Websites - Wed Mar 27 2019 10:10 PM
"Porcelain sign trader" on facebook is good. When I was selling my Dr. Pepper sign seemed like there was a lot of "action" there. Doesnt have to be a porcelain sign. Lot of soda and gas/oil on there.
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: Soda Forums / Websites - Wed Mar 27 2019 10:18 PM
By the way, pretty easy to tell which facebook groups are good for selling, just look at the number of members they have when you search for them.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Soda Forums / Websites - Fri Mar 29 2019 08:03 AM
Thanks Paul. I am brand new to FB and I’m actually a member on PST.

I love the more formal format of a website like OldGas. If anyone else has any website suggestions as well, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve
Posted By: cormy Re: Soda Forums / Websites - Fri Mar 29 2019 02:41 PM
The one I have been on is Soda Machines.com .

Its become pretty lame however since it doesn't appear many members are actually on it anymore.

If you need quick advise or a response to anything in a short time frame, don't count on it..
Posted By: SodaJim Re: Soda Forums / Websites - Sat Mar 30 2019 11:11 AM
Thanks for mentioning Soda-Machines.Com Discussion Areas
A wealth of information for coin operated machines with knowledgeable people that may respond to soda advertising questions...
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Soda Forums / Websites - Tue Apr 02 2019 06:17 AM
Ok. I’ll check it out. Thanks guys.
Posted By: coheley5 Re: Soda Forums / Websites - Wed Apr 03 2019 03:22 PM
I agree with Jim , great site been there for years plenty of information, soda machines. Com
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Soda Forums / Websites - Sat Apr 13 2019 03:54 PM
Great. Thanks for the advice.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk