Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: ClassicRocker Any Illinois or Indiana Folks Here? - Tue May 19 2020 05:22 AM
I am new and slowly navigating the site and trying to do it right. I am a small farmer from Hoopeston-Wellington, Illinois area. South of Kankakee about 40 minutes. West of Indianapolis about hour and a half. 45 minutes to Lafayette, Indiana and same to Champaign, IL. I live about 6 miles west of Illinois-Indiana state line. Any members on the site in my geographical vicinity? Thanks.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Any Illinois or Indiana Folks Here? - Tue May 19 2020 11:28 AM
Welcome,I'm 100 miles due north of you in Illinois.I was down by you picking up some Sunoco pumps not too long ago.
Posted By: ClassicRocker Re: Any Illinois or Indiana Folks Here? - Wed May 20 2020 01:14 AM
Used to have a Sunoco station in Hoopeston years ago ..... and it switched to Kerr Magee I think ... then it closed. I am from Hoopeston area.... north of Danville about 30 miles.
Posted By: bustermonty Re: Any Illinois or Indiana Folks Here? - Wed May 20 2020 09:53 AM
I'm in the Indy area
Posted By: George Sager Re: Any Illinois or Indiana Folks Here? - Mon May 25 2020 02:16 AM
I am from Tilton just south of you and know a few people up your way and one from Hoopeston that also collects petro. I even know a 2 or 3 from Wellington. Welcome aboard there is a lot of knowable people on this site.
Posted By: ClassicRocker Re: Any Illinois or Indiana Folks Here? - Tue May 26 2020 01:04 AM
Great to know, bustermonty. Once we get to Lafayette, Indy is no time to get there. I prefer to go to Indy from Danville - less traffic.
Posted By: ClassicRocker Re: Any Illinois or Indiana Folks Here? - Tue May 26 2020 01:06 AM
George - I am familiar with Tilton. I get my beans in the ground, we need to meet for coffee or something.
Posted By: George Sager Re: Any Illinois or Indiana Folks Here? - Tue May 26 2020 02:41 AM
That will work for me but don't tell the governor or he will have us locked up. I have a cousin that farms north of you east of Milford.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk