Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: K W FRITH Hump Day ya'll - Wed Feb 27 2013 12:56 PM
Morning all! Packing furiously to head for Peotone this morning. Sure hoping the weather over by Chicago isn't any kind of problem???
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Hump Day ya'll - Wed Feb 27 2013 01:02 PM
Good morning everybody. Have a safe trip Kevin, see you in a couple of days!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Hump Day ya'll - Wed Feb 27 2013 02:02 PM
Good morning Guys!

We are getting pounded by gusts of wind that remind me of what Sandy sounded like a few months ago. Temps in the mid 40's with rain tapering off by midday as well as the wind. I feel a lazy day comin' on with this weather. smile

HAVE a GOOD one!
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Hump Day ya'll - Wed Feb 27 2013 02:04 PM
Morning all, Have a safe trip Kevin think you might run in to snow,by the looks of Micks pic.

39 headed for 44 here,nothing to complain about.Here the weather wizards have snow showers maybe for friday and sat. wouldn't that be a hoot ! We have had one little dusting all winter.

HAGD-ALL!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Hump Day ya'll - Wed Feb 27 2013 02:55 PM
Just got done cleaning up the snow.we had about a foot.not to bad.still gotta go over to my moms and do her drive. Looking at some more snow forthe next couple days,but I don't think its gonna be anything serious..1-3 tonight,then only a 30% chance after that.hagr8 day all!
Posted By: Thunder II Re: Hump Day ya'll - Wed Feb 27 2013 04:09 PM
Yet another day of digging out here on the Plains. Four foot drifts, road & school closures, still glad to be in Colorado...
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk