Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: KlockKing help needed with Coke cooler parts - Sun Dec 28 2014 03:35 AM
I bought and then sold a coke machine last year, and these lids and panels were stacked inside. I’m tired of tripping over them, and would like to sell them. My problem is that I have zero idea what specific coolers/machines these parts belong to. I’ve numbered them in the photo, and below I will give rough measurements in inches for each piece. Any help from the folks that know a lot more about soda machines than I do would be much appreciated.
thanks
Paul
1-24 x 8¾
2-28 x 15¼
3-30 x 11¾ this lid has led a hard life. Looks to have been a favorite landing spot for a lot of rear ends.
4-28 x 12½
5-12¾ x 10
6-29 7/8 x 12

Attached picture coke  (1).JPG
Attached picture coke  (2).JPG
Posted By: coheley5 Re: help needed with Coke cooler parts - Sun Dec 28 2014 01:27 PM
Looks like you have some good parts to a cavalier ice chest . You need a good frame to put back on.
Posted By: SodaJim Re: help needed with Coke cooler parts - Wed Dec 31 2014 01:31 AM
Appear to be from a large Westinghouse/Cavalier chest cooler, WD-20, WD-22, C-20, C22...
#1 is definitely the center panel between lids on a large cooler

Hopefully helpful,
Jim
Posted By: KlockKing Re: help needed with Coke cooler parts - Wed Dec 31 2014 10:58 AM
That was exactly what I was hoping for, thank you. When I first posted this thread, JimT suggested I might get some help from the link in your sig block, soda-machines.com. I submitted my registration, but sadly I have yet to hear back from them and be approved. Thanks very much for the assist.
Paul
Posted By: SodaJim Re: help needed with Coke cooler parts - Thu Jan 01 2015 02:43 AM
Paul,
Contact me off list so I can resolve your registration issue!
Jim
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: help needed with Coke cooler parts - Fri Jan 02 2015 12:15 PM
looks like parts off a large Westinghouse chest.I parted one out last year.
Posted By: BajaGuy Re: help needed with Coke cooler parts - Mon Nov 16 2020 06:55 PM
If you still have these parts I need them. Please let me know. Thanks
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk