Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hjnc Fake Sign From India on Ebay (US Seller) - Sun Jan 29 2017 07:31 PM
122324574842 In my opinion it's a fake. Beautiful Copy, however selling for toooo much $.
Posted By: hjnc Re: Fake Sign From India on Ebay (US Seller) - Sun Jan 29 2017 07:34 PM
michiganpickin_7
Posted By: TheHorse13 Re: Fake Sign From India on Ebay (US Seller) - Tue Jan 31 2017 09:07 PM
Someone paid $910 for that sign. That's one heck of a whallop if the thing is a fake.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Fake Sign From India on Ebay (US Seller) - Tue Jan 31 2017 10:55 PM
I questioned it also and messaged the seller for the size which they said 30".

And then they replied "Buyer hasn't paid yet either so I'd take any higher offer. IDC bot a review I'm about making money" so this should tell you what kind of new seller your dealing with!!!

LMAO
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Fake Sign From India on Ebay (US Seller) - Sun Feb 05 2017 10:49 AM
I agree, fake sign. Here's a pic of it, for future reference.

Attached picture s-l1600.jpg
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Fake Sign From India on Ebay (US Seller) - Sun Feb 05 2017 12:48 PM
You go to ebay and type in "porcelain sign" and 99 out of 100 are garbage! Even all this stuff with all the different languages on them, who buy this *****?? I just can't believe there is such a market for this junk that there is so much of it on there!
Even something as common as a fake Mobil sign. How many people want a Mobil sign that there is market enough to produce so many of these darn things! It just amazes me!!

If I was Trump I would be planning a commando raid on these sign factory's in India and taking these people out for the destruction of American history!!!
Posted By: RMikita Re: Fake Sign From India on Ebay (US Seller) - Thu May 04 2017 02:50 PM
Originally Posted By Steven C.
who buy this *****?? I just can't believe there is such a market for this junk that there is so much of it on there!

I wondered this myself. It could be they have shill bidders and they are buying their own fake signs themselves. I haven't done the math but they could still make out buying every 3 out of 5 signs back. Just a thought....
Posted By: turbo505 Re: Fake Sign From India on Ebay (US Seller) - Thu Jun 29 2017 09:25 PM
the signs are not from india they are all from china they have full websites to buy on alibaba
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk