Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: pollyman Mohawk in Argentina - Mon Feb 22 2010 04:28 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/MOHAWK-PORCELAIN-ENA...9#ht_532wt_1165

Our Argentina friend has listed an old mohawk pump plate now. Funny, I don't think they ever existed. He just smeared the rust on it this time. I couldn't resist asking him a question about the item.....

Dear cosasviejasmex,

Carlos,
You sure got that reproduction mohawk pump plate
rusted on the back done quick? Do you use salt to
make that type of rust or is it some other
combination of chemicals to deceive buyers? Just
curious. ~Jason
- jasonroach100
Posted By: Chad Haas Re: Mohawk in Argentina - Tue Nov 22 2011 04:18 AM
The same sign is back again.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-PORCELAIN-EN...=item336e82202f
Posted By: Notchcad Re: Mohawk in Argentina - Tue Nov 22 2011 10:56 PM
i HATE THESE PEOPLE! screwed me on a sign and when i filed a complaint ebay said to mail it back and they would refund and then i did and provided tracking and it took three weeks for shipping and ebay then denied the claim and didnt make em refund the 400 bucks. plus the 90 it took to ship it back.
Posted By: ebaygenious Re: Mohawk in Argentina - Tue Nov 22 2011 11:03 PM
Something is wrong with that....I have never heard of telling someone to return it for a refund and then not issuing a refund? I think some info is being left out of that story? I've been involved in many of those and that just isn't the way it happens. They don't deny a claim AFTER you have been told to send item back? IMO.
Posted By: Notchcad Re: Mohawk in Argentina - Wed Nov 23 2011 12:34 PM
Wish I could how you the messages.... They said once it left the country they had no more scans from the postal service and no proof it delivered. I even called em twice arguing with them. It makes absolutely no sense to me at all.
Posted By: ebaygenious Re: Mohawk in Argentina - Wed Nov 23 2011 01:12 PM
Well..there's the info that I said was missing!!!!.......Yes, that is the case 100% of the time...if you can't prove that it got delivered back to the seller, you can't get a refund...that is absolutely the way to works.....you didn't mention that in the 1st post. So...let that be a lesson to every one! If you return something to a seller that you want a refund from...you MUST be able to prove it got delivered back to the seller...no exceptions!

Posted By: Notchcad Re: Mohawk in Argentina - Thu Nov 24 2011 04:32 PM
I figured out just don't buy unless American. Never again. I don't care if it's 100000 dollars for 100 dollars. Not doing it.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk