Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: signgod2112 MKT RAILROAD REPOP/BROUGHT BIG MONEY - Mon May 09 2011 10:34 PM
SELLER TOLD ME THIS IS A REPOP. IT SOLD FOR $535.
EBAY ITEM# 150598250869
Posted By: moore798 Re: MKT RAILROAD REPOP/BROUGHT BIG MONEY - Mon May 09 2011 11:09 PM
Seller in his listing never did claim it was an original.All buyers must educate themselves and buyer beware.Maybe some of these repops are worth the money to SOME of these buyers!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: MKT RAILROAD REPOP/BROUGHT BIG MONEY - Tue May 10 2011 12:23 AM
Crummy Description!
Posted By: Jarvis Re: MKT RAILROAD REPOP/BROUGHT BIG MONEY - Thu May 12 2011 01:18 AM
Did i ever say unmarked repop stuff sucks? I might have mentioned that a time or two. LOL
People who pedal it are not top notch by no means. They are crooks in my book.
Posted By: signgod2112 Re: MKT RAILROAD REPOP/BROUGHT BIG MONEY - Tue May 24 2011 11:47 PM
One of my customers came over the other day. He collects RR stuff. I showed him the MKT sign listing. He told me that he had that
sign and another MKT sign made up for his personal collection. His MKT sign had more mounting holes on it like the original where as his so called friends sign had less holes. He thought this seller was going to keep it for himself. He told me they cost him $100 ea. and that they were vinyl on metal. When he got the two signs he was not real pleased with the quality. It sure is a small world.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk