Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: POLESIGNKID passing a fake - Thu Sep 01 2011 07:35 PM
i sent a guy an email that i believe his item is not what he is saying it is and this is ....This is his item #250880240532 and this is the same item #250878320983..i think the guy is a fraud..this is his email back....You and all those other Gay Bobs on Moparts can blow a monkey. You are a meddling nosey moron. Original what? Exactly you dumb *****. You are banned and blocked from bidding or even asking questions. Oh...Did I tell you that you can blow a monkey? Well....If not...I will tell you now.... Blow a monkey! Also...You and Blow Bob Blew everyone Beast can Blow a monkey together. Was that the answer you were looking for?.......should i send this to ebay
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: passing a fake - Thu Sep 01 2011 07:51 PM
I am literally laughing my a$$ off, that was a great response, you gotta give him credit for creativity
Posted By: moore798 Re: passing a fake - Thu Sep 01 2011 08:02 PM
Yes,You should notify EBAY
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: passing a fake - Thu Sep 01 2011 11:18 PM
hell yeah, I'd notify eBay - if he sent you that via eBay Messages, call customer support, they'll look at that while you're on the phone with them...probably sanction him in some way...
Posted By: JimT Re: passing a fake - Fri Sep 02 2011 01:16 AM
I could be wrong but even the questions regarding the mopar sign in the auction seem staged.
Posted By: Lost Highway Re: passing a fake - Fri Sep 02 2011 02:04 AM
those questions HAVE to be staged
Posted By: pumpingethyl Re: passing a fake - Fri Sep 02 2011 02:13 AM
Absolutely
Originally Posted By: JimT
I could be wrong but even the questions regarding the mopar sign in the auction seem staged.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: passing a fake - Fri Sep 02 2011 04:51 AM
ANOTHER FOOL & his money will soon take different Paths.
Hope he is still happy when he finds out it's a NEW SIGN.
Posted By: chadrock00 Re: passing a fake - Fri Sep 02 2011 10:43 AM
This guy knows what he has from what I can tell. He in a major league P.O.S.

You guys can't tell that there is only one sign like that one in the world!! He bent the neon himself so he, of all people should know how rare and valuable this particular sign is. We are all idiots for even questioning this man's superior intelligence when it comes to ebay, tidily winks, signs, and flavors of fruity children's cereals. I for one feel completely comfortable bidding on this sign now after KNOWING it is truely one of a kind and this guys poop $h!# doesn't stink.

This guy is on something, maybe stupid pills and grape kool-aid...I'm not sure. Anyhow, steer clear!!
Posted By: toychaser2005 Re: passing a fake - Sat Sep 03 2011 05:18 AM
dude the Q and A is funny as hell lol
Posted By: signgod2112 Re: passing a fake - Sun Sep 04 2011 09:53 PM
THAT SELLER IS RETARDED!!!!!!
Posted By: moore798 Re: passing a fake - Sun Sep 04 2011 10:20 PM
WORSE THAN THAT!!
Posted By: nvizza8425 Re: passing a fake - Wed Oct 19 2011 08:02 AM
As a buyer/seller I think the fact that he has "No Moparts" members allowed" in his auction description would deter me from bidding on it. I have no knowledge of Moparts other than his description in the one question he answers.
I am assuming that Moparts is some kind of collector club similar to this site.
Posted By: DIESEL Re: passing a fake - Wed Oct 19 2011 01:27 PM
HILARIOUS MONKEY TALK!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk