Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Johnnyleduc And some people wil buy anything. - Fri May 04 2012 03:53 PM
I think I wil buy a bunch of Water Transfer Decals and stick them on any old piece of steel I can find and call it a sign.

Pays better than hauling it to the scrapper.
Posted By: tooter Re: And some people wil buy anything. - Fri May 04 2012 04:07 PM
I had a windshield service cabinet restored painted white with the red bottle holders on the side...missing the paper towel dispenser(as most are).

couldn't get a bid on ebay for 39.99

went to Ia Gas bought a 6.00 Texaco sticker and

you guessed it!

something like 85.00 on Ebay then!!!! unbelievable!!!
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: And some people wil buy anything. - Fri May 04 2012 06:36 PM
What's even harder to believe is that there are three different people bidding on it.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: And some people wil buy anything. - Fri May 04 2012 08:23 PM
Sign?
Looks like just a piece of porcelain from a stove/washer/dryer/cabinet that he admitted to adding a decal to!
Posted By: THERMOMAN Re: And some people wil buy anything. - Fri May 04 2012 11:40 PM
99% of the time, i have zero intrest in an item that is supposed to look good in a "mancave". Not sure what the selling point is with that phrase, but it seems to be a favorite for all the ebay ding dongs
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk