Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: blacktee ROLLED SKY CHIEF - Wed Jul 04 2012 08:54 PM
TEXACO "NEVER" MADE A BLACKT PUMP PLATE !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Texaco-Skychief-...=item2c6688f796

THREE SELLERS IN ALABAMA MAKING ALL TIS *****.
Posted By: JimT Re: ROLLED SKY CHIEF - Thu Jul 05 2012 02:12 AM
Probably the same gas hole with three different identities.
Posted By: TheRoyalCrown Re: ROLLED SKY CHIEF - Thu Jul 05 2012 03:42 AM
All from Alabama too
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: ROLLED SKY CHIEF - Thu Jul 05 2012 06:38 AM
Conveniently, chipped 1990 off of the reproduction Andy Rooney pump plate.
Posted By: gmstuff Re: ROLLED SKY CHIEF - Thu Jul 05 2012 12:28 PM
Just to play devils advocate a little, some of the blame for selling this stuff. Elongate on the buyers shoulders also... I'm not justifying what a dishonest seller does but as a buyer you owe it to yourself to know what your buying!!! If you are going to get into this hobby and spend your hard earned money you should do your homework and know what your buying. There are plenty of outlets for new buyers to educate themselves... Just my 2 cents...
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: ROLLED SKY CHIEF - Thu Jul 05 2012 05:02 PM
Originally Posted By: gmstuff
Just to play devils advocate a little, some of the blame for selling this stuff. Elongate on the buyers shoulders also... I'm not justifying what a dishonest seller does but as a buyer you owe it to yourself to know what your buying!!! If you are going to get into this hobby and spend your hard earned money you should do your homework and know what your buying. There are plenty of outlets for new buyers to educate themselves... Just my 2 cents...

...true enough - but it would sure be nice if there were some way for justice to be served, other than waiting for the big wheel of karma to roll back around...

...oh, yeah - thanks for sending my Illustravox along with Mike! grin
Posted By: Alex Re: ROLLED SKY CHIEF - Mon Jul 09 2012 01:34 AM

They are reposted again. I have reported to ebay, b ut it is impossible to give them specifics.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk