Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Bob Richards Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Sun Mar 22 2015 04:19 PM
Seller name: treasurehunt 1515

24" Flying A "Motor Diesel Fuel" Sign

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Old-Vintage-Porc...n-/171726837426
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Mon Mar 23 2015 05:26 PM
For, those "keeping score" on the dirt bags from India (my opinion)

jackythomas99 is another one of their new identities...

And the Flying A Motor Diesel fake is now being listed by this Seller...
Posted By: Keystone Gas Man Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Mon Mar 23 2015 06:08 PM
This kinda junk will in time kill the hobby for newbies.....India,Argentina,Germany.(also Pawn Shop inventory from the 70s)..Thanks Bob, For pointing out another one.
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Tue Mar 24 2015 06:50 PM
It looks as if People are very willing to hand over their money to these crooks... Hard to feel sorry for those too stupid to do at least a little research...

Something new with Seller "jackythomas99" though; All the bidders ID shortcuts are hidden on all of his Auctions....
Posted By: redindianguy Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Tue Mar 24 2015 07:17 PM
Yep and this is why I think more people are heading to swap meets and less stuff is finding its way to EBAY ( quality stuff )
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Wed Mar 25 2015 07:54 PM
Don't you think the real good quality stuff is usually sold privately and never hits the open market...my stuff is anyway..
Posted By: redindianguy Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Fri Mar 27 2015 05:35 PM
Yep more and more of it
Posted By: blacktee Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Fri Apr 03 2015 03:34 PM
For probably a year there's been no Texas Company/Texaco on ebay. It's a $400.00 F/C OR S/C pump plate 12" X 18". It's almost a waste of time looking anymore.

If I don't search, that will be the time I miss a piece or a great photograph.

Doug
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Fri May 29 2015 10:36 PM
Another "new Seller name" for those keeping score?

"saye.sham"
Posted By: advertologist Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Sat May 30 2015 12:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Wes Hague
Don't you think the real good quality stuff is usually sold privately and never hits the open market...my stuff is anyway..

IMO - the majority of the quality stuff is sold privately ... cool
Posted By: redindianguy Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Sat May 30 2015 01:03 AM
Agree with Randy
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Another "Rip Off Artist" from India - Mon Jun 08 2015 08:11 PM
I personally, like buying from established collections where the collector can tell me when and where they got an item from. Plus I get to examine the item and satisfy any concerns pertaining to authenticity first hand. Online purchases from unknown sellers are getting too risky especially considering the prices that items are currently demanding.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk