Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Not sure how to price some of these, and after a few days my prices are wide open to offers. I'll be at the Charlotte Auto Show Fri/Sat/Sun and can deliver in person. I don't know the history on these, all I know is they are NOS and never installed. I bought a group of them and they were all rolled together. I have detailed photos over every corner and of any flaws just ask. COLORS are BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT and CLEAR. Some issues on the paper edges.

I'll be in Charlotte for the auto show leaving Thursday late afternoon, and will be there Fri-Sun, but need your order if I'm going to bring the stuff.

Large format image: http://wowabunga.com/parts/petro/petro_Poster4x.jpg

BIN $50 - Dig In And Pull Out ( Forgot to Measure This Should be the Same )
For those living in northing climates this poster is for you. There is a printing flaw in the top left corner where the letter "D" is filled in a wee bit. I have several more where the flaw is more obvious so looks like some of these were printing overstock. Some staining around the edge.

BIN $100 - Safety Plus Quality ( 37" 3/4" X 24" 7/8" )
Artistic composition is really eye catching. Some yellowing of the paper seen inside the letters "Safety". When I get the additional photos up that will be easier to observe. Small nick out of paper edge in lower left corner. Overall this has the best edges of all the posters.

BIN $75 - For Safe Going ( 37" 7/8" length )
Same as first poster just they switched up the headline. Staining on top paper edge. This is the only poster that has issue with the actual printed area as there is fading along the very top blue edge, just above the words "For Safe Going". Staining along left lower edge.

BIN $100 - 4 Of A Kind ( 37" 7/8" X 24" 7/8" )
COLORS are wonderful. Takes you back to the day when tires came wrapped in paper… those were the days. Some staining around top edge, some slight paper damage top left corner area.

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
Ramblin Randy
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

OP Offline
I have a nice offer on all four.... giving buyer 24 hours to view all the close up pics and will confirm purchase.

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
Ramblin Randy

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved