Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#611384 Sun May 03 2015 07:31 PM
K
OP Offline
K
I have just recently acquired a complete set of Alemite cabinet and associated accessories. The system was used as a lubrication center from what I can gather.

There are the following units:

A. 3 cabinets with single hose reel w/ hose and lube gun fitting per cabinet (right side of picture)

B. 2 tall cabinets with storage shelves inside

C. 3 cabinets which have pumps and hoses to dispense various grades of oil (middle cabinets in picture)

D. 1 cabinet on casters which has the original drum and filter and hose which was used for extracting the oil from the vehicle

E. 1 horizontal dispenser with dial and guages which dispense the various grades of oil ( left side of picture). This unit would be mounted between the two tall cabinets and above the three middle cabinets. The three middle cabinets would be situated outwards approx. 1-2 feet forward of the other cabinets.

All units are intact with badges, chrome trim etc.

Any information would be immensely appreciated. With thanks.

Alemite SetA.jpg Rear of Middle cabinets with pumpsA.jpg Cabinets with hose reelsA.jpg Horizontal cabinet with dispenserA.jpg
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Wow, Painters delight.

Craig

Your oil dispenser may have had a bench underneath it. Great find!

J
J
I have had 3 alemite cabinets go threw the shop for restoration . They are very cool pieces ,
Hard to restore and expensive , Lots of body work , The doors on some are lightweight thin aluminum or tin ,( oil can ) real easy, but that being said , the restored cabinets where worth $$$$$$ they where purchased each for under
$1,000 and one from Iowa gas for $500 it take a special buyer . we did stainless tops on all of them and aluminum diamond plate backing. all the cabinets we did had a center desk type cabinet , and one even had the original cash drawer inside
Google alemite their is many picts to see and variations cool piece

High quality restorations , Body and paint guy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
What you have is kind of hard to place a value on, as said it takes a special buyer and the fact you are missing the table makes it a bit more difficult to sell. I have three cabinet sets, I restored one for our great room and as said agin, big pain in the butt, was like painting a small island I guess that's why the other two are untouched and in the shop.

With all that said they are cool and you have a real neat set.

Have gas all the time

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved