Next Thread
Print Thread
#5896 Wed Apr 06 2005 12:15 AM
S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
I am going to be the first one to tell everyone that all I have done is laughed at all the JJ jokes!NOT ANY MORE!New to Petro Mike came over to the house last month and purchased some pumps from me who had just met the famous JJ in Peotone.Well this last weekend I got the urge to display some things and while doing so one of my globes fell off my toolbox and shattered into a million peices,it was an all glass Mobil Special globe.Dont let these guys come to your house,deal with them only through the mail,HA HA!Now I need another globe???????

------------------

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#5897 Wed Apr 06 2005 02:30 AM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Yep sslick68, the "jinx" moves in mysterious ways. It has ben duefully recorded and established that the "jinx" will travel by personal contact, phone line, internet and more than likely snail mail. BEWARE! LOL

#5898 Wed Apr 06 2005 02:31 AM
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
LOL.....i told you guys, hide the glass from me to, i'm cursed...see what you did JJ
lol....
sorry steve, but it is contageous...pass it on to someone else. if not john h can excorsise the demon....LOL

#5899 Wed Apr 06 2005 07:20 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
stlouismikey has the glass breaking demon now! LOL Mikey did you contact that guy on ebay the broke a globe?
Slick, How many pieces are there let?

You know it sucks when globes get broke... it's differant when shipping breaks them but when you yourself break one that is a bad feeling. I have only broke one myself... knock on wood... and my cat broke one and the other 2 were done by shippers.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
#5900 Wed Apr 06 2005 10:35 AM
J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
Uh Oh...
Well Mikey wouldn't go for the full excorcism so I guesss I just scared the demon just enough to jump off of him when he showed up at your house. With all the glass at your house that thing will be feeding for a long time. I suggest that you have a original Texaco or Kan o tex globe sent to me right away to be offered up to the gb 176 altar.
Hurry before it's too late!

John

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved