Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#626041 Mon Aug 17 2015 08:11 AM
D
dwright Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well, I don't think I'm going to get around to putting this sign up after all. Rather than have it sit in my garage for the next 20 years, I figured that I'd see if there is any interest in it here before I go to the wacky world of Craigslist.

I bought this sign from the man who owned a 66 station outside of Fayetteville, AR about 4-5 years ago. Was at his station until he closed it down. Sign has never been out of the ring since installed.

Pics show the details; it's really the nicest I've ever seen. One side is pretty much flawless and the other side has three small dings and lots of cobwebs and some minor areas that will clean up easily (hasn't ever been cleaned, I don't think). Colors are perfect.

Price is $2650 cash and you'll have to pick it up north of Dallas, TX. I can help load but it is HEAVY; bring a friend.

I also have a pole that it can go on that I'd also sell with the sign, if interested.

Please PM me here with any questions. I'm traveling this week so please be patient with my timeliness in responding.

Thanks much!

Drew

66_from_AR.JPG image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image4.jpeg
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

D
dwright Offline OP
OP Offline
D
One more pic to show the other two dings on the back side. Also shows some of the area that needs to be cleaned (again, should clean up to be as nice as the other side).

Thanks for looking.

image5.jpeg

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved