Print Thread
#641183 Sat Dec 19 2015 10:45 PM
M
model72 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Dave, I was desperately trying to read the descriptions of the parts at the top of the list but they are just too small. I have a few questions.

There are 3 sets of gallon "fingers" shown. Are all different designs, different parts nos.?

What is the part called between the wood handle and the steel handle?

Two separate part numbers for the nozzles?

Two separate part numbers for the gate valves?

I don't see the DS porcelain Fry sign that attaches to one conduit pipes. Lose your original and you were out of luck!

Thank you for your time.
Joe

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
What is the part called between the wood handle and the steel handle? #12 special washer

Two separate part numbers for the nozzles? Both #6 1-1/4" Nozzle

Two separate part numbers for the gate valves? #54 1-1/4" quick flow valve & #89 1-1/4" swing joint valve

Chris

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good morning Joe,
There are 3 sets of gallon "fingers" shown. Are all different designs, different parts nos.? I believe that there is only one set of fingers shown with and without the locking bar which partially covers the fingers.

What is the part called between the wood handle and the steel handle? Special washer. I am going to have these made when the new repo handles come out.It allows the handle to move on the bolt.

Two separate part numbers for the nozzles? No...original nozzle was Morrison Bros. 126B, but I'm sure others were used also.

Two separate part numbers for the gate valves?Two different valves: Quk Flo and swing joint

I don't see the DS porcelain Fry sign that attaches to one conduit pipes. Lose your original and you were out of luck!Not pictured on this brochure

Thank you for your time.
Joe
Please send me your email address and I will send you a better set of copies of this parts list.
Merry Christmas,
Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Try this. Save the images to your computer and use your + to enlarge to read.You should not have any trouble. Good luck. Dave

Scan00051.jpg Scan00061 _2_.jpg
Last edited by Catauladave; Sun Dec 20 2015 06:40 AM.

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
M
model72 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Thank you Dave.
Joe

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Knowledge is the most powerful tool that we have. Have fun. Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have two restored Frys and I am saving that nice graphic of the Fry for future reference.

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Dave, is there a spring that sits over the pump shaft prior to sliding the pump handle on? Does anyone sell this spring?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
The spring goes under the packing(collar)nut prior to screwing it on. I do not know if anyone sells these. They are of no use unless you are rebuilding your pump to actually work.If you would like me to take one to a parts store and try to find you a similar spring I will do that....just let me know. Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Several Old Gassers have complained(and justified) that they had trouble enlarging the parts list and being able to read it. After some thought we decided that it was due to the reduction in size necessary for posting on OG. If you would like a larger copy, just send an email to jdjones1954@yahoo.com and I will email you the two images.
Happy holidays,
Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved