Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#645374 Fri Jan 29 2016 11:56 AM
OP Offline
Its 42 1/4" both directions I have other auto club sign but have never seen this one before. The porcelain is thick and the shelving heavy. Each corner has 2 hole. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_20160129_25540.jpg IMG_20160129_16157.jpg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It's a SoCal sign and probably not many made it to far past the state boarder, probably one or two runs of these where made because it's a regional sign and like yours there in collections or the unfortunate result of the time it was put in a junk yard. I haven't seen any at the swap meets or gas shows I've been to doesn't mean there not out there though.

Oilzum, 1qt Oil Cans, Gas and Oil smalls, Oldsmobile collectables.
M
M
Awesome sign usually beat up pretty good, This one is in near perfect shape! I did see one just like this at the santa rosa gas bash, it was a little worse shape and the guy was asking $1200. I'm not sure if that is a good price or not, as I'm not too familiar with the value of the road signs.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Same exact sign, hope this helps.

Auto Club 6%.jpg

Aaron

Looking for National Old Trails Road Signs NOTR and Arizona State/US Route and Road Signs.
OP Offline
Thank you for all the input!! I picked it up for $900. That last photo that was just posted. I think that is my sign. Looks like same marks on in. Very helpful thanks

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved