Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
One more option for anyone to consider who wishes to strip and restore a pump is to buy a copy of HOW TO RESTORE YOUR COLLECTOR CAR by Tom Brownelland try his method of dip stripping. I have been restored several cars using his methods and they have been prize winners at many shows. I try to get as authentic as possible with my final finishes and this is only possible if the base work is done correctly. Dip strip,media blasting,sandblasting and hand wire and disc sanders will all produce a good job IF the right guy is on the working end. It's a FORD/CHEVY's best argument.

------------------

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
M
M
Gam,I have used the guy in union grove wi. and you project gets a lot older waiting for him to get it done.I now take my items to a place in Franklin Wi. and the owner is up front on price and length on time to do the job.His work has been very good up to this point.if anbody needs his number email me and I will send it to you.

G
gam Offline
G
I thought the guy in Franklin was out of business. Is he off of Forest Home ave? There is a sandblaster in Oak Creek that may still send stuff to their Chicago location. I have never dealt with the guy in Union Grove, just know he was there.

GAM

M
M
Yes he is off of forest home and still open.I had him do a tricycle and a oil bulk tank for me in may.I was elated with the cost and the service.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved