Next Thread
Print Thread
#59094 Thu May 29 2008 07:30 PM
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I took the air book to the printers today. Within 3 hours they had a proof copy for me using the color copier. I made a few small changes, it will go to print in the next few days and will be available by Columbus.

I also received a pre-copy of the Gas Pump book. I for some reason wasn't expecting the book to look as good as the first one, but I have done a 180, it is great looking. I really don't know how to explain this, but on the edge where you place your thumb to skim through the pages, first of all the made it red, then they put a white make for the letters of the alphabet. Also around every page is a red border.
Now from the "If miracle come true" department.
When they sent me the pre-Gas Pump copy, my editor said this was unusually quick, and if they are this far ahead of schedule the book might be in before Columbus. Probably won't know until the last minute, but I can dream.
Thanks for all your support on the Air Book.
Jack Sim www.petrolianacollectibles.com

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#59095 Thu May 29 2008 08:46 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks for the update, Jack. It's good to hear that you're moving forward with the air book. The gas pump book sounds great! Thanks for everything you're doing for the hobby.

#59096 Fri May 30 2008 08:33 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thats good news Jack.I was bummed when there was talk of no book.I'm paid up for two already.
Joe

#59097 Fri May 30 2008 12:30 PM
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
That is good news, Jack. Hopefully, I can pick up my prepaid copy at Columbus also...working on two air meters now and am waiting on the painter and parts from Jack.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved