Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
I just did a deal today for this huge lot of tin friction toys. There are a few complete cars but the majority is parts, bodies, chassis, tires, hubcaps, bumbers, and anything else you might strip off and save.

This is what is left of one mans' passion for tin friction. From what the fellow I got them from told me it represents less than 1/10th of what he bought from the first guy to buy out the collection from the widow of the original owner.

There are thousands of parts here, some categorized, most not. Parts for toys like Buddy L, Tonka, Japan tin friction, battery operated toys(small percentage).

If you are in to toys like this you know what a treasure trove this is. I looked in one small storage rack and had no doubt there was $600-1000 in parts if you had to order them or find them on eBay. Another storage rack has hubcaps galore. Probably 500 or more of them. Some of the large bins are stuffed with toy chassis, others with partial bodies, and more.

The pictures below are just a couple of the boxes.

If interested PM me.

I am open to serious cash offers or trades for good 5ft/6ft signs.

Collecting anything keeps you young at heart!
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Need hubcaps? This collection has a few...

Collecting anything keeps you young at heart!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved