Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Gasboy Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well thanks to some great members on this site I was able to get the right paint code for my Harley pump and get it completed. Just wanted to drop in again and say thank you for the info and show you the result of your help. Happy collecting. Paul in Newfoundland, Canada
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/4shorts/H1a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/4shorts/H2a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/4shorts/H3a.jpg

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Looks awesome...and fits right in in that AWESOME room. thanks for the peek.

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ok Gasboy, the pump looks great, but I can't take my eyes off the Harley Chair!!! I'd love to hear the story on that. Where did you get it, or did you make it? Thats COOL.

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Nice job, I agree whats the story on the Harley Chair. Richard

J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
Great job! I love the line of pinballs sitting against the wall. You need a Harley Davidson pinball to add to that lineup.

Jim

Jim Winter
G
Gasboy Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks guys for the compliments on pump, pinball machines and chair. I've restored just about everything in the place except the chair. My first passion is Gasoline memorabilia and collecting it but my second passion is riding motorcycles. I own a Honda Goldwing but do like the Harley's and the history behind them so when I seen the chair at a local specialty shop my wife purchased it for me for Fathers Day. The chair has Harley fenders, lighted tail lights, leather saddle bags and it's very comfortable. After seeing the chair added to our collection It gave me the idea to do a pump and have it match the chair as closely as possible. Again, thanks to some other great members to this site I was able to get the right orange paint code to help me complete the job. If any of you folks want to see more of our stuff you can visit our web site at www.specialtyrepairs Sure would appreciate you signing our guest book if you get a chance and if you have any questions please feel free to email. Happy collecting. Paul in Newfoundland, Canada

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gasboy (edited 09-08-2004).]

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved