Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#690616 Mon Jul 17 2017 12:44 PM
F
Filthy Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Just wanted to share my most recent purchase, and then of course get any opinions/feedback. Pretty happy with this one, as I found a boxed set of Pennzoil Lube-X index charts. I would assume, these were in the service stations, and used as a guide as to know the service details of each and every car that could possibly come in for service.

Index' cards are for 1936, 37,38,and 39' for each individual type of car. And then there are manuals for 1939,1940, and 1941. The box is original, and although it looks solid black in pictures, it is actually a raw wood color, with Pennzoil printed very faint on front....oil and grime has turned it solid black over time. It smells so "good" as it all reeks of Old Motor oil. the back of the box, has 4 holes where it looks to have been mounted at some point in time.

I'm having a hard time finding much info, or finding anything comparable online. So just curious to know everyone's thoughts, and/or a perceived value. Thanks in advance!

penn2.jpg penn11.jpg penn4.jpg penn5.jpg
Last edited by Filthy; Mon Jul 17 2017 12:50 PM.
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Filthy #690617 Mon Jul 17 2017 12:49 PM
F
Filthy Offline OP
OP Offline
F
4 more.

penn8.jpg penn6.jpg penn3.jpg penn10.jpg

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved