Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#693953 Thu Sep 07 2017 08:41 AM
OP Offline
I have Veeder Root 101 that is doing something interesting. Whatever price is set, it computes double. I set it at 10 cents a gallon, it rings up 20 cents for one gallon. Now, I'm familiar with when gas went to $1.00 that stations would set the cents to half and say "price per half gallon" and double the price for the total. This is the first one I've seen where the price is actual and the total is doubled. Some flaw, or is this a gear kit or something?

All the information I've compiled for Southwest Gulf ETA1 pumps:
http://1964buick.com/gas_pump/gas_pump.htm
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Take top off of computer. Look straight down in middle of computer. There is possibly a rubber gear and a repositioned metal gear driving the money wheels. There was a company that made a rubber gear and a jig to drill a new hole to realign the metal gear. Kit also contain a magnetic strip with plastic numbers for pricing. Just fill in price and place strip on computer face plate. I installed lots of these kits in Illinois for Clark Oil. You can just pop off gear and move gear over for pricing to be normal. Dan.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved