Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#699758 Mon Dec 04 2017 10:22 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning all. I thought maybe we had a daily checkin going again here the other day but it just can't get going anymore. I'm as bad as anyone, not always checking in every day and then time slips away... Anyway it's warm and windy here today ahead of the big chill that is finally going to arrive this evening. Been a nice fall so the cold will bite a little bit. Going to try to move a couple of cars around today while it's still warm. Hope the winter isn't too bad....GB

70 here but very windy. Last warm day then right into winter. Finishing up a recessed shelf unit to display Petro stuff.

Have a great day out there in Oldgasland.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
It's winter! Snowed yesterday and is gone now. Next 10 days clear with high's in the 30's and lows in the 20's. Time to head to the shop. Richard

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Hello All,
After a nice weekend, it's still unseasonably warm in southern lower Michigan....today it's 54 degrees and expected to be about the same tomorrow, but then the temps go way down to a high in the 30's Weds, and only lower from there. I guess it's time, we've had a heck of a mild fall. The leaves have only been down for a couple weeks here.
Have a good day,
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Seems like a trend 70 degrees today but they say the party is over. Got the place down in the country ready today. spring house pump thermostat and heat bulb changed out few other things.
Bring it I think I'm ready.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It's been chillier the last few days, but still comfortable. Monday was nice and Tuesday looks to be the last day above 50 during the daytime. Today (Tuesday--yeah I'm late on this thread)it will even go above 60.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved