Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#699808 Mon Dec 04 2017 06:39 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Hi all I've been collecting oilfield memorabilia for over 20 years & im perplexed on 1 item I've saved for probably 15 years can't remember where I got it I think Texas but it's a complete set of Mobil gargoyle diamond shape bottles with display case from vacuum oil company not Socony says pat Aug 26 1928,I'm wondering if anyone knows what year produced & value? Great condition!!

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
CanyonmanAZ #699928 Tue Dec 05 2017 11:47 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Possibly this post should not have been moved, but I believe what you have is as you mentioned diamond shaped bottles from Mobil. There are guys here on OG who will give you more info than I have, but these bottles are somewhat rare, but...in order to fill them they require a special attachment that attaches to the dispenser.

You are getting away from collecting oilfield memorabilia, the next thing is that you will finally find a gas pump, and then the wife's car will not fit in the garage with all the stuff you find.

Keep it up, there is still a lot of stuff out there waiting to be found, just use this site to see what is found and what is selling.

If you like gas pumps, just send me your email address and I will let you know when my next gas pump book is ready.

jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved