Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#705091 Thu Feb 22 2018 08:51 AM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I was usually the guy who raised his hand in class and asked a question. The teacher would say, “ Were you not here...Harvey just asked that question 5 minutes ago!” So....someone may have already said something...but the web page overhaul is AWESOME!!! I generally use an iPad to look at the site and to post threads and photos. The days of difficulty in posting photos is gone. The different forum pages are really sharp and inviting. Whoever did the work...I take my hat off to you. Now the teacher can say to me....”Stephen that has already been stated 5 minutes ago!”

THANKS!!!!!!!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Thanks, Stephen. It took the forum software company a long time to finally offer an upgrade with easy direct photo posting and mobile-friendly layout. I think we're all thankful that it's finally here. There were some long days for me in late January. Still working on some technical stuff behind the curtain.

Yes, we did discuss it in an earlier thread. wink I was that kid too, usually drawing pictures of cars or dreamily looking out the window. I got a few notes on my grade school report cards like, "Jimmy could be at the top of the class if he would only apply himself."

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
J
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
J
Yes Kudos!!!...to the new improvements. I find myself using Old Gas more and more again since the upgrade. Happy to be back regularly

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved