Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
crxnug Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi Trying to put back together a gilbarco 960, i bought the pump without motor and pump which i found, does anyone have detailed pics on how to mount the pump and motor, . bracket placement . where they attach, Any help would be much appreciated

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Your heading says 906, your paragraph says 960? (Just an FYI, you also posted this request twice). Are you looking for a 906 or a 96? Here is a link to a 904 I restored, which may help, since it is similar. I have extremely detailed pics of the entire restoration if you need something specific. I do not have a 96 or 906 right now. Hope this helps a little.

-Steve

www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=118793&Number=699299#Post699299

Last edited by Speedracer; Sun Apr 29 2018 05:35 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Here are some pictures of the 906 that are on my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/gb%20906.htm

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Just to add to what I posted yesterday any parts manual will show you what the motor and pump look like. Keep in mind back in the 1950's the makers of all these gas pumps had no clue that we would be restoring these pumps 70 years later. All the company information, which I have, just shows what was the part number of a broken part so they could order that part..

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved