Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#709213 Sun May 06 2018 10:53 AM
Done4 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning everyone. 60°'s overcast with rain on it's way. Oh well.

To keep the theme going I slept great last night. HA!

Today I'm in the display room trying to undo what I started yesterday. All I needed to do was put one pump in there that I had no room for in the shop at this time (not my Phillips pump) it's my friends. His other is in the shop. This room is kind of a show room so I try to keep it as clean as I can because I display stuff that I trade or sell some of it, the rest is over flow. I had hoped I would just plunk it in there, be careful for what you hope for. I attached a pic for your entertainment.

Got to get back at it, the rest of place is a mess, have a great day everyone be warm and safe.

bright.jpg

Have gas all the time
Done4 #709219 Sun May 06 2018 12:02 PM
Cool room, Les. Nice hang-out spot for petroliana enthusiasts.

Here I am, on the right, talking to fellow car enthusiasts last evening at the monthly car show in town. My '67 Mustang has my gas station - body shop diorama on the hood. That seemed to appeal to a wide range of lookers, from little kids to folks even older than me.

Have a great Sunday out there in Oldgasland

DQcarshow1.jpg

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Done4 #709251 Sun May 06 2018 07:44 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Les, I bet those sleeping problems must be something you ate--at least based on the caption under your picture. shocked Nice room BTW.

Jim, it looks like you had a great day for the car show. We were to have all day rain, but just got sprinkles. Enough to stop any mowing because of wet grass. I wish I could say I got a lot of work done today...

Done4 #709256 Sun May 06 2018 09:03 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! It was a pretty weekend here. I moved some gas pumps around, worked on cars, changed oil, and mowed some lawns. It was busy but a fun weekend! Lovin summer time weather!

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved