Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#709347 Tue May 08 2018 02:32 PM
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Good Afternoon Everyone,

We're up to 82 and sunny today. Feels nice. Doesn't have to get any hotter than this all year for my taste.

Had a meeting this morning. Cut some grass after lunch. Going to jack up the wife's car next to see where an unpleasant smell is coming from. I suspect we ran over a woodland creature and part of him is stuck underneath. Not fun to clean up, but it probably was not a great experience for him either.

Have a great Tuesday out there in Oldgasland

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Oldgas #709354 Tue May 08 2018 05:35 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Late check in for me today and it seems that the whole day went by without getting much accomplished. They finally had to send a tech out to repair my internet antenna after all as it quit again late Sunday. Turns out they had to replace the radio on the antenna with an upgraded model and do some other tweaks to it. The result was the best signal I have ever had and much faster wifi service. We are out in the country and don't have much of a choice in providers so finally getting a decent speed from this provider was a surprise. Hope it stays this way, every other time they have worked on it I end up having to call them back out for other problems. Keeping my fingers crossed. The weather has turned to down right summer weather here with the temp getting up to 87 this afternoon. The pollen count and allergy index is off the charts though which makes it hard to be outside very long without feeling it. I ran in to a friend whom I knew had a small Skelly collection today and ended up visiting with him for a couple of hours. He lives here in town and I've known him all my life but just never happened to get together with him on his collection before. It's really amazing how many people actually have small collections that are out of the mainstream and are little known. His father owned a Skelly station back in the fifties and he had a neat little collection and some nice items I wish I could talk him out of but that's not likely to happen. I was supposed to go bush hog my mother in laws back lot this afternoon but never got to it. Hope you didn't find too big of mess in your wifes car Jim. You know they don't start to smell until they are pretty rotten.....GB

Oldgas #709359 Tue May 08 2018 07:35 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Lovely day today, sunny in the 70's. Bob has been working on the landscape around the addition (and feeling his age) and I have been working in the studio. Just one more good rain and the oak pollen levels will go down. The catkins are falling off the oaks so new pollen production is in decline. Gary I hope the levels start to come down for you too!

Tomorrow will be nice too, then it gets hot again... : (

We need rain...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved