Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#709416 Thu May 10 2018 08:12 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning all. A little damp here this morning after a good shower went through about three am. Still overcast but the rain is mostly over now. It was down right hot yesterday afternoon so maybe the clouds will keep it a little cooler today for a while. I'm just killing some time this morning before I have to go to a funeral at ten. I was ask to be a pall bearer by a close friend from our church whose mother finally passed earlier this week at 95 years young. She was a great lady and I was glad to help out but funerals are never a favorite thing to do. That will take care of my morning so maybe I can get something done in the shop this afternoon. Have a great day everyone.....GB

Rabbitman #709424 Thu May 10 2018 11:25 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
good afternoon gang

storms are supposed to be moving through upstate today. its just nice to have it warm and not snowing. it was a long winter here in NY this year.
The plan is to go home after work and hopefully get a couple hours of garage time tonight unless the MRS has other plans for me....

Have a great day

found this in a creek last year. I think I posted about it then. still good to see goodies like this. its rough but hanging on my shed now...

tex1.jpg tex2.jpg tex3.jpg tex4.jpg
Last edited by nochevys; Thu May 10 2018 11:27 AM. Reason: added info

Got Socony???

Tom
Rabbitman #709426 Thu May 10 2018 12:13 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good afternoon everyone.

Nice day here (sort of) 60's overcast but no snow to report!

I've been out of pocket last couple of days, somehow I got an infection in my shoulder and it was off to the ER Monday night and they let me out this morning. We can't figure out what caused it either. I thought I could do some light stuff in the shop but not today. Just really happy to be home.

Have a great day everyone be warm and safe.

Have gas all the time
Rabbitman #709430 Thu May 10 2018 01:35 PM
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Got some yard work done this morning while it was cool. then the wife had me help take a pickup load into the holding area for our church's rummage sale. Had to keep an eye out to make sure she didn't throw out one of my old treasures. 86 now and going to the upper 80s, maybe 90 in the next couple days.

Les, I hope that infection is over and done with. They can be serious.
Gary, my prayers for your friend's family. Tough to lose a loved one. Glad you could be a help to them.
Tom, Got some serious "patina" on the Texaco sign. All things considered, it looks better than expected. Nice display with a background story.

Have a great Thursday out there in Oldgasland

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved