Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Aaron36 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi All,

I am looking for an early windowed Alemite Merchandiser/Work Bench top section centre badge for my resto. I have the stainless band that wraps over the top of the unit - just missing the badge at the base of it. Note pic below for referance.

Any help or leads hugely appreciated! Thanks.

Alemite_Rusty_Logo_top.jpg
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Please don't take this as criticism, but you need to supply a little more information if you wish to get any help. You should supply a picture of what you have, supply the model number, anything that will help us identify firstly what you have. The only thing I have for sale is a Alemite over head air reel, but I do have over 1000 pieces of Alimate literature, that I might be able to identify your bench. I sell literature, this is my contribution to this hobby, so if you can send me anything that might help me identify your unit I will let you know what I have. jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
A
Aaron36 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Jack, no problem at all appreciate your reply.

I have the early Alemite model 2710 Service Merchandiser bench with lighted windows (1945-1947). Photo below is an example of the unit. Just missing the centre cap/badge that is mounted in the middle at the top of the unit, hoping someone out there including yourself may have some spare parts from another bench.

Thanks Jack for any info or leads you may have. Aaron.

Alemite Window.jpg
J
J
I am currently looking for the same Alemite badge you are aaron36. I have a guy willing to cast them I just need to find someone willing to lend one to me for a few weeks so the guy can make the mold. Is anyone willing to lend one so we can have these re cast? I will then make them available for sale to anyone who needs them. Thanks in advance.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved