Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#711099 Fri Jun 08 2018 02:35 PM
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Everyone,

Warm one today, 90 and humid. Washed the truck, took the wife shopping and then putting in some wall insulation in the shop garage. Love these encapsulated insulation rolls, basically in a long skinny bag. Handling and cutting doesn't turn loose much of those itchy fiberglass bits. Nice.

Several 50% rain days coming up. The ground is drying out, so we could use rain.

Have a great Friday out there in Oldgasland

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all. Another hot one here today also. Never used the encapsulated insulation Jim but it sounds like it would be a good idea, especially on a hot day like today. I spent all afternoon looking up and ordering boat parts. Going to try and get the new gas tank in place this weekend and I ordered new bilge and aerator pumps to replace the ones ruined in the gas leak fiasco. Also decided to put in a new switch panel and relocate some switches and gauges to clean up the panel and make everything more accessible and visible. Last but not least we are installing a new rub rail as the old one was completely torn up where it constantly rubs the marina poles. They always tie our boats up in the same way and after a while it gets hard on that same spot of the rub rail. The old one was already about gone when I got the boat so hopefully the new one will hold up for a while.All in all we are doing a lot of work to the old girl but with the price of new boats the upgrades are nothing and as usual my time isn't worth anything....Have a great weekend everybody....GB

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved