Next Thread
Print Thread
#712956 Tue Jul 10 2018 02:05 PM
B
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
B
Looking for anyone selling Gas cart tires. Ron Scobie told me someone was. Have several that need tires, and there appear to be several different shape. Thanks in advance, Blair

L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Blair Look in the showcase forum Tread Collection of gas carts. Poster had the amish make some for his carts.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
You need to call Tim that runs peatone tell him to give you the guys number that sits up outside on the grass right next to big building I bought some from him I at the spring show very nice ron Scoble knows his name is mad at him for selling them cause ron was selling them

gavs #712979 Tue Jul 10 2018 06:43 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Gary State of Vincennes,
You don't know what you are talking about. I made tires in 2005 and 2013. I ran out and have no interest in making them again.
Craig Osbeck is the guy to contact here. Soooo nice to hear from you.

Ron Scobie
http://www.gaspump.com or
rscobie(TheAtSymbol)gaspump.com
Phone - Six five one-653-6503
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Ron Scoble of Minn. This guy bought tires off you ..your shipping time was so slow he went to the person that made them for you. Had several made you found out and asked him if he was cutting in your business. Come to pantone and I will introduce you to him gladly soooo glad to hear from you . P.S. sorry for your memory loss

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
I have tires for the Bowser cart, Boyle Datyon and now in the works the Tokheim and Wayne tires. The Tokheim and Wayne wheels I believe are the same size rims so I have enough people to make them for.
Thanks

Craig
B
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
B
Thanks Craig, Could I get your Contact info. I have a G&B and is almost square in the tire channel and another typical half round channel. Petrolight@vnet.net is email and my number is 704-668-1071 if you want to text me your info. You may not want to publish it on here. Thanks again Blair Underwood Petrolight.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved