Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#714508 Mon Aug 06 2018 12:13 PM
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Everyone,

I'm back from vacation and catching up on everything. We went to Alaska - Anchorage to Denali on a train and Seward to Vancouver by boat. Had a great time with beautiful weather. Back to hot weather here, but cooling off a little later this week.

Photo:
White Pass - Yukon narrow gauge railway into Canada from Skagway, Alaska. Fireweed blooming on the sides of the mountains.

Have a great Monday out there in Oldgasland.

whitepass-yukon-fireweed.jpg

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Oldgas #714556 Tue Aug 07 2018 12:07 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim,

We went a few years back and that was one of my favorite trips. Loved every bit of it. Saw tons of wildlife.

Just out of curiosity, did you happen to go to The Moose’s Tooth in Anchorage for pizza? One of my favorite pizzas. There are approximately 40 different pizzas on the menu. But my favorite meal in Alaska was halibut alfredo pasta... man that was good stuff.

And your pic is beautiful, as I’m sure they all look great. Everything up there is beautiful.

-Steve

Last edited by Speedracer; Tue Aug 07 2018 12:14 AM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Speedracer #714565 Tue Aug 07 2018 07:33 AM
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Speedracer

Just out of curiosity, did you happen to go to The Moose’s Tooth in Anchorage for pizza?
-Steve

If it would have just been my wife and me, we would have definitely eaten at Moose's Tooth Pizza and Snow City Cafe. But we had my brother and sister in law traveling with us and a priority was to visit with my niece and her young family who live near Anchorage. We did miss those cool restaurants, but we had a great time with family we don't see often enough.
Jim

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved