Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
So I took a chance on this becuase no matter how I google the name for this company I can find it which made me want to buy this, especially since I live right down the road from Hamilton Ohio. Can anyone help me find info about this company and maybe even a guess on the worth on the can? No plans to sell it.

5C69CB15-2DFE-4990-A72A-97831200BECD.jpeg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
I don't have much info about the actual company, but I can tell you that this can came in 3 different colors. Black which is the most common. Red which is less common. Lavender which I have only seen one of personally. They also put out other 2 gallons and quarts that are later than these (metallic blue, metallic gold, with cars, anti freeze and oil).

Cincinnati Oil & Gas - Tower, Tresler Comet, Caldwell & Taylor, White Dove, Cincinnati Oil Works, Moore, Ohio Pep, Good Luck
C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
Wow thanks is there a estimate on value I’m sure it’s worth what I paid for it or a little more?

L
L
There is record of 6 past ebay sales of this can @ $25-$65. Its the type of can that would be worth more locally than on ebay probably.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved