Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Listen to yourself (what you've already said in your posting here), and you should have your answer.

Why would you WASTE $100 on a reproduction, when you really want a nice original version of this sign? You indicated you've been coveting a good, original one for years. Generate some extra fun money by doing some trading, or buying and reselling some other gas/oil items, or buying selling some items from your collection that aren't all that important to you, or do a combination of all of these things. You should have the extra $900-$1000 Kevin indicates you'll need to buy a decent quality, original Phillips 66 sign like this in a relatively short time. John

Last edited by Jolly-John; Fri Dec 07 2018 12:07 PM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ya I really want a real one in that range... does not need to be perfect... Patina is great! Any help there here in AZ?

Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 07 2018 01:31 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I’d rather spend my $100 on a completely different petro item than support these idiots who are making fakes and ruining some of the fun in this hobby.

In fact I’d rather spend $100 on an a real item valued at $50, than spend than spend $10 on a fake item ‘valued’ at $200.

Just my 2 cents. But I wouldn’t even buy that if you think it’s a good deal. Like the other fellas said - save your hard earn money for the real deal. You will be much happier, more satisfied, and proud of your purchase in the end.

Last edited by Speedracer; Mon Dec 10 2018 03:31 AM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
J
Joey Offline OP
OP Offline
J
ya for sure thanks

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved