Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#724404 Wed Feb 06 2019 11:32 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I've done a couple searches and can't find anything but I'm wondering if anyone has assembled a list of the different companies that did the printing of quart cans? I've found small printing of a makers mark on most quart cans I've come across and figured that someone has over the years.
Thanx in advance for any info!

Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave; Wed Feb 06 2019 11:39 AM.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I haven't found any listing of the different canning companies that produced quarts. Here is a link to the list of Continental Can Co. cities and plant numbers: https://www.therustybunch.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=17844#p383264 that you might find interesting. Any quarts that you find with CCC and a number following is the plant number for CCC which some people mistake for a date number. Good luck with your hunt. Maybe this should be in the FAQ forum with other lists. Cheers, Don.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved