Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72008 Tue Mar 07 2006 06:09 PM
G
GASGUYS Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We would like to thank all the vendors and show attendees for coming to the Peotone show. We had a great time, and everything went well. Petroliania collectors are like one big family, and we know that without your support, our show would not be a success. We appreciate each and every one of you and your support for the show. We hope that you all had a great weekend, and hope to see you in the Fall. Thanks again,
Tim, Kevin and families

GASGUYS TIM SMITH
#72009 Tue Mar 07 2006 06:21 PM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Gasguys I would like to thank you for having the show. Peotone was the first petro show I ever went to a couple years ago. I can honestly say I really enjoy it & look forward to it. Keep up the great work I know I wont miss one. Thank again

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
#72010 Tue Mar 07 2006 06:31 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
my ist time to peotone and i had a great time.lot closer to me than columbia,and ill be ther in the fall.thanks to you guys(also my buddy kurt,who is an oldgasser in the works liked it to)

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
#72011 Tue Mar 07 2006 06:56 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Had a good time after a ruff ride up put the truck in the ditch but we made it and had a great time. Met some guys for the first time Mick Rex and a few more look foward to the fall show good job guys

#72012 Wed Mar 08 2006 07:27 PM
Online Cool
A big thanks to Tim, Kevin and their families. Peotone is a quality event with strong public attendance. It takes a lot of work to put on a show like this.

Tim went out of his way to help promote the Oldgas.com gas globe raffle on the PA at the show. We really appreciate the support.

Enthusiasts in other parts of the country often ask why there isn't a swap meet in their area. Wayne put in a lot of effort to establish the Peotone event and the Gasguys do everything they can to keep it going and improving. These things don't just happen. Somebody has to take the risk and do the dirty work to make an event have a chance at success.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
#72013 Wed Mar 08 2006 07:56 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks Tim, Kevin, and families for another great show!

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
#72014 Thu Mar 09 2006 03:00 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Guys,
Thanks for another great show. My dad, sister, and myself always look forward to the show and this one did not disappoint. Thank you Tim, Kevin, and families for all the work you put into this show.

Aaron Hop

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved